Wine

Anyway with the 3 bottles we now get with the over 525 benefit and the free drink coupons , when do we ever have time for the 2 bottles we bring. We too wind up taking some home. Wish more non wine choices we available for the C&A gifts![emoji12]

Anyway with the 3 bottles we now get with the over 525 benefit and the free drink coupons , when do we ever have time for the 2 bottles we bring. We too wind up taking some home. Wish more non wine choices we available for the C&A gifts![emoji12]

Congratulations on your points!

How many threads have you managed to shoehorn a mention in??

On the last RC cruise we took, we arrived at the terminal ~2:00 - there were no lines and there was no one to "check" the wine

in our carry ons. I guess they figured the bulk of the people had already been processed

so someone told us "don't worry about it...just board".

Had we known ahead of time, we could have taken much more booze on board. It really is all about timing..........

Wish more non wine choices we available for the C&A gifts![emoji12]

There certainly are, have you looked at it? Just check your gift preferences list under your profile. There are

many things non wine.

Edited by island lady

Hello there.

If you're wishing to bring personal wine or champagne onboard with you on embarkation day, you may do so. The limit is two (2) bottles (no boxes) of 750ml each per stateroom.

We hope this info helps!

Uh-oh, the police are cruising the boards. Please sir, I will only bring 2 bottles for our stateroom, just enough for embarkation day.

Uh-oh, the police are cruising the boards. Please sir, I will only bring 2 bottles for our stateroom, just enough for embarkation day.

No..no...no...that's John's job! Official wine police inspector for Port Canaveral. ;) :p :p

? who was missing that would check?:confused:

In some cases, they have people in the check-in area to inspect and log any bottles of wine being brought on-board. So, that person was "missing." I don't know if it's timing, really, though. Sometimes they don't have anyone checking, regardless of what time you get there.

With the drinks in both lounges, the 3 drink vouchers, and our two bottles

of wine from our gift preferences, we found taking on that additional two

bottles allowed per stateroom for a one week cruise was more than enough. :eek:

And sometimes we even end up taking one of the bottles we brought on back home.

Do I need to step up my drinking? ;) :p :p

You are lucky that you receive many benefits. Many passengers are not eligible for lounges, vouchers, or crown and anchor gifts. On top of that, many people sail for longer than one week. If they want "free" wine, they have to bring it on board.

We enjoy the carry on wine allowance that RCCL provides, but would be very happy if they would allow more bottles for longer cruises.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

You are lucky that you receive many benefits. Many passengers are not eligible for lounges, vouchers, or crown and anchor gifts. On top of that, many people sail for longer than one week. If they want "free" wine, they have to bring it on board.

We enjoy the carry on wine allowance that RCCL provides, but would be very happy if they would allow more bottles for longer cruises.

M

Not luck....just a lot of $$ spent on cruises over the years. Ouch...spending my

cat's inheritance! ;)

Agree, it would be nice if you could bring on more wine for longer cruises. Not long

ago, before we ended up with the perks, you could not bring on ANY wine at all. :(

When we cruised on HAL, you could bring on as much wine as you could carry for

free. And we did!! :D Concierge lounge did not offer drinks in the lounge, just

breakfast on the one we did. All lines are so different.