Breakaway July 1 -10 photo blog/review

Chesneygirl

Thank you so much for your review!

We had Adrian last time we were in the Haven and he was so wonderful. We didn't need much but when we did, wow! His assistant was wonderful too. Actually, everyone was! I couldn't understand every time our butler would see us, she would say, oh, I just say your ds (she called him by name) in the gym or wherever. I swore they would look for him on the cameras LOL

I am glad to see that Anoop is now on the ship and hopefully will be there in August. I was reading over the winter that Mike was there and it didn't sound like he particularly cared for his job with the reviews he was getting.

We will be sailing in cabin 16720, also an H4, and cannot wait!

I am going to start taking clothes out tonight I think for our August trip LOL

Our butler was the greatest. We didn't ask much of him, just wanted to make sure I had a pot of coffee delivered each morning at a certain time. Like clockwork right on time he always showed up with a huge smile. During the day and evenings he took the time to get to know us and vice versa. Such a genuine and caring man.

He was trying to figure out a way to keep us onboard when the cruise was over. We've since connected on Facebook and I do feel like a lifelong friendship was formed. :)

• 3 months later...