printing pics on the Star Princess?

tango55

we like to send post cards from our trip to people back home. We bring our own peel off postcards - and just print a pic and stick it on the post card and mail it! Haven't seen the kiosks lately though and we haven't been on princess for awhile that's why we're asking.

Thanks,

On one of our previous cruises we were able to take the memory card out of our camera, insert it into a kiosk and print the pic - can we still do this?

Thanks,

They did have the machine, not sure if its still there.

I believe the photo desk can do some of this.

The photo/video desk can print digital photos for you and the price is pretty reasonable.

Sometimes they will not take memory cards, just thumb drives. If that's the case you will need a way to make the transfer.

I guess we can go to walmart or cvs and print the pic's for postcards.we use to mail our cards from the ship but I guess that has changed too .p.v. has a photo lab on our next Mexican riveria cruise.thanks

Princess no longer has those kiosks.

The photo department will print your pictures. My experience is to bring a memory card to them and they upload the pictures you want to print.

However, the kiosks allowed you to do editing on each photo, allowing you to select the portion to be printed (a 4x6 is covers a smaller area than the picture exists on your memory card), do color or other enhancements, etc.

So with the current method of having Princess print the photos, I do my editing first on my netbook computer and give the photo department my edited photos in a 4x6 format.