Suite In room dining

ZipGirl

Sometimes, I just like to have a meal in private. Could anyone provide me with current in room dining menus for breakfast and dinner for suite passengers on the Celebrity Summit?

Dinner menus for all cabins fleet wide are the Main Dining Room menu, so it changes every day.

In a suite, I just write in what I would like if it isn't on the menu (English bacon) and I have always received it. The Butlers do there very best to accommodate you.

For dinner, you can order MDR (possibly Luminae now) and the butler will serve it course by course. We have never used this service, but they do suggest that if you want this that you contact your butler early in the day since he cannot possibly accommodate the case where all of his suites request it....

In a suite, I just write in what I would like if it isn't on the menu (English bacon) and I have always received it. The Butlers do there very best to accommodate you.

For dinner, you can order MDR (possibly Luminae now) and the butler will serve it course by course. We have never used this service, but they do suggest that if you want this that you contact your butler early in the day since he cannot possibly accommodate the case where all of his suites request it....

As of now, the menu is from the MDR and be advised the course by course serving is not a Celebrity perk. It really depends on the butler, this had been done for years but lately there have been some posts that patrons have not had it served course by course.

Sometimes it depends on your butler and also which suite you are in. In May we were in the PH on Summit and our butler served us dinner from Tuscan Grille. We didn't ask him to do this.....he offered.

Edited by jcpc

As of now, the menu is from the MDR and be advised the course by course serving is not a Celebrity perk. It really depends on the butler, this had been done for years but lately there have been some posts that patrons have not had it served course by course.

This has been our experience twice (no course by course). Once in a S2 (2012) and once in a RS (circa 2009).

Not a big deal, but the way it is talked about on these boards sets you up thinking that it is always done this way, which as dkj noted, it is not.

Edited by Muushka
added years

This has been our experience twice (no course by course). Once in a S2 (2012) and once in a RS (circa 2009).

Not a big deal, but the way it is talked about on these boards sets you up thinking that it is always done this way, which as dkj noted, it is not.

Don't feel bad, I always thought it was a Celebrity Perk until I started seeing posts which contradicted what others had said. I haven't had a suite in years and we haven't eaten in the room in probably 20 years so it was not something I was really concerned about.

Edited by dkjretired