Very weird MSC email. Has anyone else received one?

Mattnvick

Had a very odd email from MSC today advertising a 17 or an 18 night Divina transatlantic cruise starting either in Genoa or Barcelona on October 24th or 25th respectively. Offering $400 air credit, free drinks pkg and excursions. There was no year mentioned. :rolleyes:

This is concerning as we are booked on a Carribean 7 night Divina cruise departing. Miami November 5th this year.

When I tried to click on the link it said it wasn't working. Has anyone else received this email? Could it be for 2017???

Any thoughts or anyone able to put my mind at rest that our cruise will still go ahead would be appreciated. Thank you

I got it too.

I just assumed it was for next year, since Divina's in the US now.

I just booked my cruise and it's for October 22 of this year.:confused:

I'm sure we're OK. Tried to click on the links in the email and none of them worked.

Had a very odd email from MSC today advertising a 17 or an 18 night Divina transatlantic cruise starting either in Genoa or Barcelona on October 24th or 25th respectively. Offering $400 air credit, free drinks pkg and excursions. There was no year mentioned. :rolleyes:

This is concerning as we are booked on a Carribean 7 night Divina cruise departing. Miami November 5th this year.

When I tried to click on the link it said it wasn't working. Has anyone else received this email? Could it be for 2017???

Any thoughts or anyone able to put my mind at rest that our cruise will still go ahead would be appreciated. Thank you

That had to be a big mistake because it doesnt even apply to 2017, she leaves Miami on March 8 2018 to go back to the Med.

I wouldn't worry about your booking - if she were to sail from Genoa or Barcelona this coming October, then she'd have to come back to Europe to do so and there's no way that's happening in the next 2 months!

It's probably a glitch in the system which generated an erroneous/premature email most likely relating to her return Stateside in 2018 after spending the Summer months in the Med, which is what MSC is planning for her.

I got it for Seaside. Are you sure its for Divina? did not work as well .

Banner across the top shows seaside, but if you read the details underneath the dates it states the ship is divina. Clearly another typo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also the banner for Seaside says from $1729, the offer states Divina from. $1509........:rolleyes::rolleyes: curiouser and curiouser........

• 1 month later...
I got it too.

I just assumed it was for next year, since Divina's in the US now.

I just booked my cruise and it's for October 22 of this year.:confused:

I'm sure we're OK. Tried to click on the links in the email and none of them worked.

I am on the 22nd sailing as well can't wait