Allure Central Park balcony vs outside balcony

Saling Sept.11 on Allure. I have a Central Park balcony. With price drop an outside guaranteed balcony is only $100.more. On Freedom I would get seasick on the front of the ship and the back had a vibration that I didn't like. would you chance the outside balcony?🤔

Saling Sept.11 on Allure. I have a Central Park balcony. With price drop an outside guaranteed balcony is only $100.more. On Freedom I would get seasick on the front of the ship and the back had a vibration that I didn't like. would you chance the outside balcony?🤔

For $100, I'd jump on it.

I cruise for the sea. I'd pay $300 more. Now if the views of the sunrises and sunsets, the smell of the salty air, and the sound of the waves against the side of the ship aren't what you're there for, then a CP balcony might work for you. It would be like staying in a city hotel with balcony overlooking a pedestrian park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grab that outside balcony..

We sailed Oasis a few years ago in a CP balcony, and I actually felt quite seasick, I think it's because I couldn't see the horizon, and boy it was hot on the CP balcony as there was hardly any air, for $100 I would grab it straight away

wendy

x