Most important question of the summer - Pokemon

NanaChar

After reading some of these replies I think maybe I'm too young for Celebrity at the age of 55.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Gen-X er here and I work in the video game industry to boot. In this instance, the "haters" don't seem to be falling totally along generational lines, although boomers on CC are generally more likely to hate on tech. (Ch-ch-ch-changes ...)

But there are plenty of people who just generally dislike it, or (and this is hilarious) think it's a foreign plot to take over the world. Never mind that the game was developed in San Francisco.

Generally I think it's a net positive. I'm certainly getting out and talking to people more, and I'm a card-carrying introvert.

Gen-X er here and I work in the video game industry to boot. In this instance, the "haters" don't seem to be falling totally along generational lines, although boomers on CC are generally more likely to hate on tech. (Ch-ch-ch-changes ...)

But there are plenty of people who just generally dislike it, or (and this is hilarious) think it's a foreign plot to take over the world. Never mind that the game was developed in San Francisco.

Generally I think it's a net positive. I'm certainly getting out and talking to people more, and I'm a card-carrying introvert.

I'm neither Gen-X nor boomer (Silent generation, would you believe) and I'm pretty tech savvy....I agree the game is fun, that's pretty obvious, but I still think it's dangerous in/on places like city streets and sidewalks, parks at 3 a.m., mountain trails, cliffs and docks. I also think it should not be in played in places like churches, cemeteries, theaters or any other places requiring a certain level of decorum.

Your remark about people thinking it's a foreign plot to take over the world is truly hilarious....I hadn't heard that before but it made me spit coffee on my laptop. :D

Edited by Hydrokitty

I'm neither Gen-X nor boomer (Silent generation, would you believe) and I'm pretty tech savvy....I agree the game is fun, that's pretty obvious, but I still think it's dangerous in/on places like city streets and sidewalks, parks at 3 a.m., mountain trails, cliffs and docks. I also think it should not be in played in places like churches, cemeteries, theaters or any other places requiring a certain level of decorum.

Your remark about people thinking it's a foreign plot to take over the world is truly hilarious....I hadn't heard that before but it made me spit coffee on my laptop. :D

Apparently the world domination thing is making the rounds on Facebook.

I guess I am hunten those poke manns all wrong. I look around and prepare to catch them, but I never see them. These youngins keep going in front of me and I think they is catching them before I see them. I look under rocks and behind trees and see nothing. I hope they is on a cruise ship that way I can corrall these varmints.