Dvd library on allure

Hi does anyone have the "menu" or list of movies available for check out/rental on the allure? We will be in the SL 1720.we sail 8/21 in 26 days! Our family enjoys unwinding at night to a fun family movie. Thanks!

I've never been in a suite and didn't know they had a PS3. Good to know.

GS's and above....otherwise those pay movies on the TV $$$'s and they were the same that had been playing in the screening room & poolside recently on Adventure.

just bring your own movies.

Because space in the suitcase is at a premium and I read they have a binder or list of available movies. With voom of course we have Netflix WMC/Xbox and Amazon but just thought I would see what they had on hand

Because space in the suitcase is at a premium and I read they have a binder or list of available movies. With voom of course we have Netflix WMC/Xbox and Amazon but just thought I would see what they had on hand

We bring our own, you know they are only 1.2 mm thick. ;)

Edited by John&LaLa

You can bring a tablet to plug into the tv VIA A usb to HDMI cable depending on your tablet, many cable/satellite companies let you download movies/tv to your tablet.

The norm on Royal is that the inputs on the flat screens is disabled, unless things have changed.

We just bring our own. If space is an issue, you can pick up a DVD album for a few bucks at Amazon, Walmart, Target etc...

attachment.php?attachmentid=390794&stc=1&d=1469521142

the one in the pic is here

612ZmDQl5wL._SL1200_.jpg.4ee8c49862da456c3508190e16c3058d.jpg

There is a PS3 in the Suites. Concierge has a library of movies and some games

There wasn't one in any of the loft suites (CL, SLS, RLS) we have stayed in on Allure or Oasis. Is it possible that this needs to be requested through the concierge as well as the movies?

I have seen a DVD player on Indy in an OS.

just bring your own movies.

We bring our own, you know they are only 1.2 mm thick. ;)

We just bring our own. If space is an issue, you can pick up a DVD album for a few bucks at Amazon, Walmart, Target etc...

attachment.php?attachmentid=390794&stc=1&d=1469521142

the one in the pic is here

Perhaps, they would like to watch some movies they haven't already seen.

Hi does anyone have the "menu" or list of movies available for check out/rental on the allure? We will be in the SL 1720.we sail 8/21 in 26 days! Our family enjoys unwinding at night to a fun family movie. Thanks!

Unless they added them recently, neither Allure nor Oasis have DVD players in the cabins, including suites.

There wasn't one in any of the loft suites (CL, SLS, RLS) we have stayed in on Allure or Oasis. Is it possible that this needs to be requested through the concierge as well as the movies?

I have seen a DVD player on Indy in an OS.

Freedom has them as well, I just assumed they were on Allure/Oasis. :o

The norm on Royal is that the inputs on the flat screens is disabled, unless things have changed.

I was on the Allure last year for the TA back to Florida, just unplugged the HDMI cable that was there and plugged in mine, I used my Ipad to HDMI adapter and the one for my Android phone to watch shows we had downloaded and netflix and dishanywhere app for watching local news. Feels kind of surreal to be in the middle of the Atlantic and being able to watch local Denver TV with hardly an hiccups.

Freedom has them as well, I just assumed they were on Allure/Oasis. :o

No worries at all John. I can't remember if there was a DVD player in the OS on Oasis and RS on Allure when we sailed on them, we were only in each of those cabins one time. I do know that they are not in the lofts. :p:)