Suite lounge complimentary drinks all day

Hello all,

We are first time RCL cruisers coming over from Disney. We are on the Oasis on 10/1 in a crown loft suite. We are trying to decide on drink packages. From what I've read beer wine soda and coffee are complimentary in the suite lounge all day with cocktails available during cocktail hour.

Wife is not a big drinker so if we can get a few complimentary drinks throughout the day probably don't need a package for her.

Thanks for any responses.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's true, full suite guests are entitled to use of the Suite Lounge, which offers complimentary selected beers, wines, and soft drinks from 11am to 11pm. Specialty coffee is complementary 24 hours. Plus the cocktail period, usually from 5pm to 8:30pm.

Edited by clarea

Does this apply to Grand Suites as well? If so, it just made me happy. :D:D:D:D

Not sure what "this" you're referring to but if you mean great complimentary food and drinks, then yes.

Also, you get a wonderful sit-down breakfast at Chops every morning....and reserved seating in the main theater, ice skating rink and aqua theater and much, much more.

Not sure what "this" you're referring to but if you mean great complimentary food and drinks, then yes.

Also, you get a wonderful sit-down breakfast at Chops every morning....and reserved seating in the main theater, ice skating rink and aqua theater and much, much more.

I didn't think Oasis class ships had Chops breakfast.

To clarify: I am wondering if drinks (esp. wine) available in the Suite Lounge starting at 11:00 am. I understand the happy hour period in the afternoon. I was thinking about a glass of wine before lunch. ;)\

We will be on Freedom in December and Grandeur in February, both times in a Grand Suite.

Thanks so much

Edited by Robb

Keep in mind the SL is not very convenient to go grab a quick drink if you are anyplace other than deck 17.

We found it much to far from the suite sun deck to be of any use during the day.

We had an OS on deck 10 and never really used the SL during the day.

It's true, full suite guests are entitled to use of the Suite Lounge, which offers complimentary selected beers, wines, and soft drinks from 11am to 11pm. Specialty coffee is complementary 24 hours. Plus the cocktail period, usually from 5pm to 8:30pm.

I didn't know about the 11am beer and wines; thanks for the update. And here I thought I did a lot of research. Thanks Bob and CC.

To clarify: I am wondering if drinks (esp. wine) available in the Suite Lounge starting at 11:00 am. I understand the happy hour period in the afternoon. I was thinking about a glass of wine before lunch. ;)\

We will be on Freedom in December and Grandeur in February, both times in a Grand Suite.

Thanks so much

The wine, beer, soda's starting at 11:00am are only available on the Oasis class ships for GS and above.

Edited by CruisesOnMyMind

Thanks so much

A glass of wine is fine, even get one and walk it over to the CK for lunch. They will refill it for you. It's the house wine, a red or white. You can get just about anything you want but have your sea pass with you to pay. You can even get a mixed drink if you want, just have your sea pass card

A glass of wine is fine, even get one and walk it over to the CK for lunch. They will refill it for you. It's the house wine, a red or white. You can get just about anything you want but have your sea pass with you to pay. You can even get a mixed drink if you want, just have your sea pass card

The poster that you replied to is not sailing on an Oasis class ship. They are on Freedom and Grandeur.

Thanks so much

Not on those ships. You'll have Concierge Lounge access with the complimentary cocktail hours in the evenings only.

Does this apply to pinnacle members if they are not in a suite?

If you are talking about the wine, beer and soda being served starting at 11:00am in the SL including Pinnacles....the answer is yes on Oasis class ships only.

Edited by CruisesOnMyMind

Does this apply to pinnacle members if they are not in a suite?

If you are asking if Pinnacle members have access to the Suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen on Oasis class, the answer is yes.