Florida Ships

bvm5

We are driving to port Canaveral because we wanted the better ship. Last year we did the Glory and over all we were not impressed. The 2 years prior to that we were on the breeze and had our best carnival experiences. Soooo in less than a week we will be driving to the carnival magic because it is a sister ship.

Those ships aren't small, so why does the OP consider we only have small ships?

Those in Florida have no reason to complain. Those in Tampa who complain they have no ship that sails for seven days is even funnier. The vast majority of us who drive or fly to ports do not feel any sympathy for you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am with the group that says Floridians don't have any reason to gripe. We'll take any ship- small and/or old here in Kansas. Like someone else said, we pay as much for our flights as we do our cruise fare a lot of the time. I guess we land locked people can choose any US port for our embarkation port, because we have to fly or drive a really long distance no matter where our cruise starts. I've found repositioning cruises are a fun choice too.

For a slight fee we can extend the canal from Disneyworld to Kansas. Cant guarantee the gators will come that far though:):)

I am sure it is a couple of factors but image money pays a big part it all of.

Yes, Boston is cheated for sure though I do not live in Boston or have family my sisters and I love the history. I will be happy when they get a ship. We went on the Glory when it was there and loved it.

For a slight fee we can extend the canal from Disneyworld to Kansas. Cant guarantee the gators will come that far though:):)

Especially with a 3-foot stone wall around it!!! (I still can't believe they are doing that)

I think it's kinda funny when people from Florida complain about the ships that are home ported there [emoji23]
Funny ? Floridians , cry me a river. :p

Oh boy! You are SO correct! However it's hard to change the status quo opinion that bigger is better.

Where's Mardi Gras when we need her? :D

MARDI_GRAS.jpg

Where are the balconies ? I must have my balcony ! ;) Edited by richstowe