Boarding Document questuion

seapointer

Booked on Konigsdam Caribbean cruise. Boarding instructions require pre-cruise registration Boarding Pass, Passport, and "Application Visa" for which I cannot find an explanation. Does anyone know what this is?

Most likely should read "applicable visa" - for any countries you're visiting that require one.

• 4 weeks later...

I've just checked my Friend in on-line..We are going to the Panama Canal Oct. 19 with some stops in the carib..My Friend has a Norwegian Passport with US- Green Card.. Did not check her DH in as he needs a new Passport.. I put all the info in correctly..

On the HAl Web site it states:

Summary And Boarding Pass

Her name

& check in complete..

Green Check sign

then Pics if food etc..

Why can't I print up her boarding Pass?

Thanks

Betty

Edited by serendipity1499

I've just checked my Friend in on-line..We are going to the Panama Canal Oct. 19 with some stops in the carib..My Friend has a Norwegian Passport with US- Green Card.. Did not check her DH in as he needs a new Passport.. I put all the info in correctly..

On the HAl Web site it states:

Summary And Boarding Pass

Her name

& check in complete..

Green Check sign

then Pics if food etc..

Why can't I print up her boarding Pass?

Thanks

Betty

Is the Print button greyed-out, or can you click it and it says Loading but never finishes? If the latter and you are trying to do it with IE or Edge browsers, try Chrome or Firefox. Edited by catl331

Is the Print button greyed-out, or can you click it and it says Loading but never finishes? If the latter and you are trying to do it with IE or Edge browsers, try Chrome or Firefox.

I can't find the print button on the last page at all..It's weird

I've always been able to print up my & DH's boarding pass, but not today..

Will call HAL on Tuesday to see what the problem is..

Thanks..

I only take DL and birth cert. and never have a problem.

We take our passports all the time..

If there is an emergency at home or an accident while you are on a cruise & you have to fly back to the U.S. you must have a passport.. A DL &/or Birth Cert. will not be accepted by an airline or U.S. Immigrations..

We take our passports all the time..

If there is an emergency at home or an accident while you are on a cruise & you have to fly back to the U.S. you must have a passport.. A DL &/or Birth Cert. will not be accepted by an airline or U.S. Immigrations..

Like travel insurance, you don't have to have a passport, but you'll be very sorry about your choice if things go off the rails. Like you, we never travel without our passports.