New menu Allure

I read the Oasis received the new menu a few weeks back. Does anyone know when Allure will be getting them? On the Aug 28th sailing with hopes of no hiccups with food. New is good but brand new is tricky sometimes...:o

No timeline for introduction to other ships has been released.

Both.

Same menus as last year.

Sea ya

Hello Ms. Sue, if it wouldn't be a problem would you be able to find out if they are planning to get the new menu on or before the Aug 28th sailing? It has been said that my sailing may be the 1st to receive it, just want to be prepared. Thank you!!

Ok asked the maitre D about new menus. And besides getting a big grin the only response I got was "....soon very soon...."

Tomorrow I will ask in suite lounge.

Ltr

UGH! We sail in November and like the new munus , I just hope they don't have the stuff we like the same days we already booked our specialties for.

We'll be back to the drawing board with dinners and maybe shows too.

There are a lot worse things I could be fretting over so we'll just roll with it if it happens.:)

Bill

If at all possible, can anyone on the current 8/14 sailing ask about new menus? We sail next week (8/21) and are conflicted between hoping for the new menus because they appeal to us more, and hoping to avoid service hiccups.

Trying to plan our specialty dining has been difficult without knowing when the new menus are coming.

Cheers!