Car parking brisban port

HCI

We alway use Gateway Airport and Cruise parking, just down the road from the port they shuttle you back and forward... we also make sure we have a current Gateway discount voucher code for 20% off when we book online.....must take the voucher with you on the day for the discount......voucher is often on the back of supermarket dockets or you can google to find the current one....think they were also in the weekend newspaper but we don't get it anymore so not 100% certain if still in there :)

We alway use Gateway Airport and Cruise parking, just down the road from the port they shuttle you back and forward... we also make sure we have a current Gateway discount voucher code for 20% off when we book online.....must take the voucher with you on the day for the discount......voucher is often on the back of supermarket dockets or you can google to find the current one....think they were also in the weekend newspaper but we don't get it anymore so not 100% certain if still in there :)

We also use Gateway for cruising and when flying. Excellent service and you don't have to wait for bus to be full before they take you. Check prices on web but I have found Gateway to be generally cheaper. For people flying, they will also pick up from airport after midnight, many others do not.

I am not so sure that the supermarkets in the blue mountains will have shopper docket discounts for Brisbane parking, but then stranger things have occurred.

Did you miss the google part Mic.....sigh.....

For anyone out of the range of Queensland newspapers or supermarket dockets here's the shop a docket link:

http://www.shopadocket.com.au/consumer/airport-parking

a print out of the voucher you use is fine have done that many times, in fact last time I presented them with a screenshot on the iphone as my printer was still in storage .....they were okay with that too.....

Edited by badgerbill
sp

We always use Portside Parking. My daughter is unable to walk and has a wheelchair, my husband takes the bus with the luggage and we can just walk there. We are normally first off the ship a quick stop at Sammys Seafood and out of Brisbane before it gets to busy.

We recently flew into Brisbane on a Monday night and they were there within 15 mins. We do book the undercover parking in case of hailstorms.

We found Portside Parking excellent. Under cover and quite reasonable pricing. A shuttle will take you and your luggage to the cruise terminal even though it is within a reasonable walking distance. I think their shuttle also picked us up when the ship returned after our cruise. I would use them again. By the way we booked on-line.:)

Gateway (closer to the cruise terminal) and Andrews Parking (closer to the airport) are owned by the same people. Both will pick up and drop off at the airport and cruise terminal. Both have undercover parking. Can highly recommend.

We always use Portside parking. I drop the luggage and the boys off to get in line first and then take the car to Portside. Just me on the bus no luggage, quick and easy, or I walk. It's about 300 meters.