Pacific P...Lemonade???

sockmonkeys

Being a teetotaler (who loves cruising and Princess) and not a friend of carbonated beverages, I always find it a challenge to enjoy my lemonade...on some Princess ships I find it very available and other ships hard to locate....do any of my CC peers have a comment on lemonade availability on the Pac Princess...Cheers

Being a teetotaler (who loves cruising and Princess) and not a friend of carbonated beverages, I always find it a challenge to enjoy my lemonade...on some Princess ships I find it very available and other ships hard to locate....do any of my CC peers have a comment on lemonade availability on the Pac Princess...Cheers
There is a four nozzle dispenser on the Starboard side of the Panorama Buffet. In the morning two of the nozzles will be marked for orange and I believe apple juice. For lunch and the rest of the day the other two nozzles are marked for tea and lemonade. Hint: There are bags attached to all four nozzles all of the time. I like iced tea and would just remember the nozzle that was used the rest of the day and dispense my iced tea in the morning for breakfast. Edited by IECalCruiser

There is a four nozzle dispenser on the Starboard side of the Panorama Buffet. In the morning two of the nozzles will be marked for orange and I believe apple juice. For lunch and the rest of the day the other two nozzles are marked for tea and lemonade. Hint: There are bags attached to all four nozzles all of the time. I like iced tea and would just remember the nozzle that was used the rest of the day and dispense my iced tea in the morning for breakfast.

Thanks for this info. Never noticed it when on the Pacific before.

"There are bags attached to all four nozzles all of the time."

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by this. Could you please explain what the purpose would be to have bags attached to the nozzles.

"There are bags attached to all four nozzles all of the time."

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by this. Could you please explain what the purpose would be to have bags attached to the nozzles.

Although small, hopefully a picture is worth a thousand words.

nestle-vitality-express-dispenser-lemonades-nestle-professional-food-service-380x380.png?itok=n-tWYDqanestle-vitality-express-dispenser-open-nestle-professional-food-service-380x380.png?itok=Ry6RD_34

This is a slightly different model than the dispenser on the Pacific. The juices, lemonade and tea come in bags that are inserted into the dispenser. The unit on the Pacific does not have pictures of juices but just labels above the nozzles. They put labels on the orange and apple juice nozzles in the morning. Then they remove those labels and put labels on the iced tea and lemonade nozzles for the rest of the day. There are bags of all four beverages in the dispenser at all times.

Every princess ship I have been on you have always been able to get fresh lemonade in the buffet upon request. I haven't been on the pacific, but I'm assuming you can get it there too?
I'm thinking that what you see, the Nestle Vitality dispenser product, is what you get. I have never had lemonade on any Princess ship, but I doubt that the lemonade was freshly made from lemons.

We toured the galley after the cooking show and they had Nestle Alegria coffee dispensers in the galley.

Edited by IECalCruiser

I'm thinking that what you see, the Nestle Vitality dispenser product, is what you get. I have never had lemonade on any Princess ship, but I doubt that the lemonade was freshly made from lemons.

We toured the galley after the cooking show and they had Nestle Alegria coffee dispensers in the galley.

The lemonade I have had has pulp in it. So it may not be all fresh squeezed but it definitely isn't all from a machine. Maybe some kind of concentrate?

Edited to add: It was also poured out of blue pitchers like what you would use at home to make lemonade.

Edited by Steelers0854

Every princess ship I have been on you have always been able to get fresh lemonade in the buffet upon request. I haven't been on the pacific, but I'm assuming you can get it there too?

Well aware that you might be able to get lemonade....but the idea of waiting while a server goes into the bowels of the ship only to find the lemonade (when it finally arrives) is filled to the brim with ice and I have only a few sparse sips of lemonade to quench my thirst! Very happy to have found a peer that has located the fountain.

Cheers!

The lemonade I have had has pulp in it. So it may not be all fresh squeezed but it definitely isn't all from a machine. Maybe some kind of concentrate?

Edited to add: It was also poured out of blue pitchers like what you would use at home to make lemonade.

I can't comment on other ships but the Pacific lemonade comes from liquid concentrate and whether you get it or the waiters, it comes from the same dispenser. OP's question was specifically about the Pacific.

I can't comment on other ships but the Pacific lemonade comes from liquid concentrate and whether you get it or the waiters, it comes from the same dispenser. OP's question was specifically about the Pacific.

Yup. Which is why I said that I had not been on the Pacific but said what I had experienced on 5 other Princess ships. My post you quoted was in response to yours saying you had never had lemonade on board and assumed that all lemonade was dispensed from a machine/syrup which is incorrect.

Well aware that you might be able to get lemonade....but the idea of waiting while a server goes into the bowels of the ship only to find the lemonade (when it finally arrives) is filled to the brim with ice and I have only a few sparse sips of lemonade to quench my thirst! Very happy to have found a peer that has located the fountain.

Cheers!

Again no experience on the Pacific, but every other ship has them in pitchers at the serving stations in the buffet so no traveling to the far reaches to get the mysterious lemonade. But it's sure delicious!

It's available for lunch and dinner.