Anthem cancellation charges

Can anyone confirm or deny that if you book a reservation for dinner or an activity and do not show up you can be charged 25$ per person?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Complimentary restaurants? NO

Activities? Like what? iFly? Puzzle Break? NO

Specialty restaurant? They say that they have the right to charge you. I don't know if they do.

Facebook has also commented that people are being charged $25 if they don't show up to iFly / NorthStar at their booked times

Rightly so in my opinion. They've just wasted a slot that could have been used for walk ups, and it's sold out totally for most sailings as it is

Edited by swoopy2110

Facebook has also commented that people are being charged $25 if they don't show up to iFly / NorthStar at their booked times

Rightly so in my opinion. They've just wasted a slot that could have been used for walk ups, and it's sold out totally for most sailings as it is

Yes true, i guess they have to do something about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by qanderson

They've just wasted a slot that could have been used for walk ups, and it's sold out totally for most sailings as it is

I agree that you should show up for your reservation, but the slot is not wasted. Standby passengers fill in the no show slots.

It sounds like another money grab to me. It could be the first step toward a fee for North Star and Ifly reservations.

I agree that you should show up for your reservation, but the slot is not wasted. Standby passengers fill in the no show slots.

It sounds like another money grab to me. It could be the first step toward a fee for North Star and Ifly reservations.

There was a recent thread asking about the costs for North Star and Ifly. They are already charging on Quantum in Asia now, according to that thread.