Bathroom amenities -standard verandah

Josie2

Our last several have been in concierge club but this year I refused to pay it. Can you please advise if there is shower gel available or just soap bars ? Thx.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sorry to sound puzzled but what is a "standard" verandah? We are in cabin 9039 on Summit in Oct - is that standard? I assumed all verandahs were the same for amenities except for the Aqua class, suite etc. We are doing a b2b and wasn't planning to bring shower gel if don't think I want to struggle with bar soap for two weeks. Thanks!

Anything below concierge is a standard verandah in my vernacular. There are several categories within the verandah range but amenities are the same in all.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 10 months later...

We've been on a couple ships (can't remember which one, they all nicely blur together) where we did not get individual shampoo - it was in a container on the wall of the shower. More often we have gotten the individual bottles, and always individual bottles on CC or above.

So just to reiterate..no shower gel in standard balcony and below??

It's been a while since we've sailed with Celebrity but I thought shower gel was included. Not an issue if it isn't but would like to know for sure since I wasn't planning on taking any...always conscious of keeping luggage with down 😎