Live Constellation Dalmatian review and the suite life

groryjm

I'm on Connie in November but not made it past a balcony yet so I will enjoy your updates!!

We will be on Connie in November as well in a RS on deck 6 starboard side. Thank you so much for blogging!

Do you have a coffee maker in your suite?

Does the round window in the bedroom have a curtain to sleep in darkness?

We will be on Connie in November as well in a RS on deck 6 starboard side. Thank you so much for blogging!

Do you have a coffee maker in your suite?

Does the round window in the bedroom have a curtain to sleep in darkness?

No coffee makers in any suites on Crlebrity. The butler's pantry down the hall has one and butlers will deliver coffee (free, regardless of drink package) from there or Cafe Al Bacio at any time.

The round RS Windows have an electric switch an internal shade that will be drawn each night by the room steward to make the room almost completely dark.

See you onboard Connie in Novemebr :) (well, maybe we're not on for the last Nov cruise).

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I have uploaded a third cabin video for my sils CS ....

It may be a while however before it is up to to upload speeds at sea:eek:

Thank you! We will be in a Celebrity Suite this October (bringing us down from our PH High from May - LOL!).

So, this was lovely to see - we will be *quite* happy with a CS :)

Heather

Thank you! We will be in a Celebrity Suite this October (bringing us down from our PH High from May - LOL!).

Heather

It's awondetfulcabin with a great layout and views from those windows.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I have uploaded a third cabin video for my sils CS ....

It may be a while however before it is up to to upload speeds at sea:eek:

Thank you for this peek! We have our first CS booked for 15 nights Panama Canal and have never seen a CS before. I'm excited now!!

No coffee makers in any suites on Crlebrity. The butler's pantry down the hall has one and butlers will deliver coffee (free, regardless of drink package) from there or Cafe Al Bacio at any time.

The round RS Windows have an electric switch an internal shade that will be drawn each night by the room steward to make the room almost completely dark.

See you onboard Connie in November :) (well, maybe we're not on for the last Nov cruise).

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Thanks for letting me know :) See you in November!

According to X website there will be a music center in the suite. What does that mean?

Heather

We had a good look around a CS at the end of our Summit cruise and thought it was a lovely room. Really light and spacious. We had met an elderly couple in Michael's club, however, early in the cruise who were in a CS and the lady really couldn't get in/out of the bath safely because it was so high up (shower over). Celebrity had given the couple a room key for another room to use the shower.....

I do have to say that as a small and less mobile person when I saw the bath I could understand her problem....I write this not to put people off the CS, which is a great room, but just to alert anyone with any mobility issues that they could have a problem...

Thanks for letting me know :) See you in November!

According to X website there will be a music center in the suite. What does that mean?

There use to be a Bang and Olafsun (sp?) disc player on the wall. What I've seen more now are some Bose speakers you can plug into, but I could be mixing up rooms and I have been in both refurbished and non refurbished rooms which I can be mixing up.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk

We had a good look around a CS at the end of our Summit cruise and thought it was a lovely room. Really light and spacious. We had met an elderly couple in Michael's club, however, early in the cruise who were in a CS and the lady really couldn't get in/out of the bath safely because it was so high up (shower over). Celebrity had given the couple a room key for another room to use the shower.....

I do have to say that as a small and less mobile person when I saw the bath I could understand her problem....I write this not to put people off the CS, which is a great room, but just to alert anyone with any mobility issues that they could have a problem...

The floor of the tub is raised off the height of the bathroom floor and the sides are high. Combine this with the limited space between the vanity and toilet to get in and I can see how it could be harder. I don't know why someone couldn't sit on the toilet and then rotate their legs, one at a time into the tub, and then stand up on the tub from a sitting position, the same as if they were getting off the loo. Reverse to get out. This way the legs are swung over from a sitting position instead of standing.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk