Refund of deposit of cruise booked on board

chamima

Please refresh my mind. If we booked a cruise while on board (the old way where the OBC went to the future cruise) is the deposit non-refundable but transferable? (We'd have to transfer it to a new cruise or lose it)

If you took the on board credit on the future cruise, the deposit is either refundable or can be transferred to another cruise since you are in the States.

^^ This. It would all depend on whether you took the OBC on the cruise you booked it on or deferred it to the booked cruise.

^^ This. It would all depend on whether you took the OBC on the cruise you booked it on or deferred it to the booked cruise.

Yes, that is what I said.

"If you took the on board credit on the future cruise, the deposit is either refundable or can be transferred to another cruise since you are in the States. "

It would also depend if you booked an actual cruise and it wasn't the certificate to be used for a later booking. The certificate where the deposit is $100 (at least that's the one I had for years before I could get rid of it) is non refundable.

It would also depend if you booked an actual cruise and it wasn't the certificate to be used for a later booking. The certificate where the deposit is $100 (at least that's the one I had for years before I could get rid of it) is non refundable.

THANK YOU !!!

You've finally cleared up why I had the non-refundable thing in my head!!!

I haven't booked those in years but long ago I did and had to keep transferring it!