dining options on miracle

Computer Nerd

Sorry you will miss Guys and the Blue Iguana.

I've seen the looong lines at those places on some ships and really don't understand why folks love them so much?

Hopefully you'll still manage without them.

because they are reaaalllllllyyyyyy damn good. ;) and personally, the longest i've stood in a guys line was 3 minutes and about 4 minutes in a blue iguana line. the trick is to not go when everyone else is in line.

but as i stated in post 3, it will give me more opportunities to hit some other places that i really enjoy as well. :D

Edited by Computer Nerd

because they are reaaalllllllyyyyyy damn good. ;) and personally, the longest i've stood in a guys line was 3 minutes and about 4 minutes in a blue iguana line. the trick is to not go when everyone else is in line.

but as i stated in post 3, it will give me more opportunities to hit some other places that i really enjoy as well. :D

Oh, I so agree with you on Guy's and Blue Iguana. My favorite is Guy's! They are sooooo good. I only had them once on the Freedom, two years ago. I was excited Miracle would get it when they did the 2.0 upgrade. But nooooo!

The Miracle is a nice ship, very easy to get around and at least there is Red Frog Pub and Alchemy.

Wait till you see the dining room decor, it's well, um, fun!:D

Edited by tonit964

Oh, I so agree with you on Guy's and Blue Iguana. My favorite is Guy's! They are sooooo good. I only had them once on the Freedom, two years ago. I was excited Miracle would get it when they did the 2.0 upgrade. But nooooo!

The Miracle is a nice ship, very easy to get around and at least there is Red Frog Pub and Alchemy.

Wait till you see the dining room decor, it's well, um, fun!:D

thanks. :D