Upsell Department - phone or email?

skrodle

Here is the number: 1-800-625-4309 its actually for Norwegian but you could probably just ask to be transferred to princess upsell department. I'm sure all cruise lines use the same call center overseas.. good luck and post your success story!!!

Norwegian's upsell office isn't a call center overseas. It's in Miami and only open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.

And NCL doesn't have anything to do with Princess.

Would you mind sharing the number?😊 Thanks

I normally would have, but since so many people were so negative with me I don't want to. People need to be nicer on this board. It frustrates me to no end how many people are so negative and/or nasty here when people like me ask simple questions.

People were also so quick to post "it doesn't exist" without reading the entire thread even after I had posted that I was able to contact the Yield department and secure my upsell.

Next time, don't be so mean to people.

We have a guarantee OV for Panama Canal Oct 29. This thread is informative for us. We booked with Princess agent. Most of you booked with TA. Wondering how upsell or upgrade would go for us.

Well, they would call or email you instead of a TA. I book direct with Princess also.

Reader

We have a guarantee OV for Panama Canal Oct 29. This thread is informative for us. We booked with Princess agent. Most of you booked with TA. Wondering how upsell or upgrade would go for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Let us know how you make out! I booked a guarantee obstructed balcony for our Regal Christmas cruise. I booked directly with a Princess Vacation Planner.

I normally would have, but since so many people were so negative with me I don't want to. People need to be nicer on this board. It frustrates me to no end how many people are so negative and/or nasty here when people like me ask simple questions.

People were also so quick to post "it doesn't exist" without reading the entire thread even after I had posted that I was able to contact the Yield department and secure my upsell.

Next time, don't be so mean to people.

Thanks for your reply and I can understand how you are feeling. Yes people can be very nasty and negative here. Not sure why people feel the need.

just read thru whole tread, laughing out loud..............

'.. anybody have the # for upgrade sales"

"...it doesn't exist"

"...I just got through and got my upgrade"

" ...call this Norwegian cruise line #)"

" " it doesn't exist"

"...Norwegian # is in Miami"

".. it doesn't exist"

"... I got through and got my upgrade"

" ..Norwegian # is in Arkansas"

"... it doesn't exist"

I got through and got my upgrade'

I know I modified all the statements, but this was just to funny.

by the way congrats on your upgrade deal, I will try to find the # on my own, I really understand why would not post it here.

still laughing...

there is, I called it, and got the upsell :)

I got an upsell offer today but didn't see the phone number tied to it and called the one stored in my phone from my last upsell offer. Imagine my surprise when someone actually answered. She worked in the department but was not working on my offer/sailing and could not help me at all. She wanted to know how I had gotten her number and we talked for a few minutes. She had to transfer me to the person who was doing our cruise and said that unfortunately there is nothing she could do because someone is put in charge of the sailing and every upsell had to go through her and her team so they knew where they were in regards to the available cabins. I got transferred and of course got voicemail.

You can the 800 number but then need an extension. Did you just randomly put an extension in? You're lucky it worked for you because that wasn't the case for me today and I did get the upsell email.

Let us know how you make out! I booked a guarantee obstructed balcony for our Regal Christmas cruise. I booked directly with a Princess Vacation Planner.

Yahoo!!! Got an upsale fairy email yesterday late afternoon. It said to call # listed on email, leave phone number so they could call back. Of course I did right away. Got the call early next day. We went from guarantee OV to B1 balcony.

Yahoo!!! Got an upsale fairy email yesterday late afternoon. It said to call # listed on email, leave phone number so they could call back. Of course I did right away. Got the call early next day. We went from guarantee OV to B1 balcony.

Fantastic!! ENJOY. Nothing for me yet, but, my cruise is not until December 18.

Marie