Disney Wonder on Webcam showing her being stripped

Ex techie

not much there i eat, but cariocas on the magic is also pretty bad for me....so no change there... :)

it might be a good restaurant for me to consider skipping if need be (like to watch the theater show that night twice.....)

i don't even like the desserts on this menu - pretty amazing for me...

i wonder what's on the kid menu...

i should add that DD loves this menu - she thinks the vegetarian options are great (but she would - she loves artichokes and pasta)

Edited by alaska_planner

DD just told me that she thinks i'll be able to order a veggie burger even though it's not on the menu.

so that would be good..

tomato soup, veggie burger, and chocolate ice cream (also not on the menu, but they'll probably be willing to scrounge it up)... :rolleyes:

she said she'll order the ahi tuna, both veggie entrees, and the bread pudding...

DD just told me that her head waiter on the magic (in sep) told them to look at the menu the night before and if there's nothing they like to just tell him in advance if they'd like something else..

so hopefully that will work on the wonder too... :)

The media were aboard the shake down cruise, not sure if DCL are planning a re-imagination video?

media.png

Tiana's Place looks like it will be rocking with the band playing during dinner, Tiana singing and Louis helping too!

Tiana_sband.png

Tiana3.png

Louis.png

ex techie

Two more from Instagram:

Carpet outside the shops

carpetwdt.png

And a view of the atrium chandelier from the port side.

I'm still undecided as it looks very dark and a little menacing to me. Almost blood like.

atriumchandportside.png

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie

I found a video on Instagram from patrick720 of the show in Tiana's!

https://www.instagram.com/patrick720/

So all rights and credit go to him for this video!

I hope you like it loud or bring earplugs! Oh and CM's and Guests are invited to dance!

[YOUTUBE]LI1Lahm6IXg[/YOUTUBE]

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie

thanks for all the pictures!!!

i LOVE the dishes in tiana's...so cute...with the frog motif..

also, the kid's menu is adorable....the shape of it..

and those desserts in the picture look pretty good, so i take it back about the desserts on the adult menu...

as for the atrium light fixtures, i've been looking for pictures of them..

i'm not sure what the true color is as every picture i see has it a slightly different shade...

more red than the most recent one posted above..

from what i've been able to discern, i think i love it...

which is odd, since i hate the pattern of it...

but i really somehow think i love that light fixture (or rather fixtures)..

i guess i'll just have to sail the wonder in person to see it live and in true color (where's kodak when you need it).

although i don't think i'll ever have the opportunity to sail on the wonder...

who knows...maybe one day....

Hi alaska_planner,

I believe it is you who asked on the DIS as well about the kids menu in Tiana's?

I found one on FB

Kids_menu.png

ex techie

i'm "disneyholic family" on the dis, so if that's who you saw, then it was indeed me... :) (with a billion posts over there since 2000 or something like that....apparently too much time on my hands)..

thanks for posting it...it's an adorable menu, the shape of it..and the food choice looks good...i wonder if they'll let me order from both this and the adult menu...

after you posted the pictures of the adult desserts, i might be convinced to try the chocolate cake...

but i really like to have salad, but all the adult salads have creatures of some kind or another in them..

so maybe they'll give me the kiddie garden salad...

that would be fine..

a garden salad and three desserts...that sounds like it covers all the food groups, no? at least the ones that are important to me (mainly chocolate and sugar)...

Edited by alaska_planner

They better be real beignets, not like the wannabes at POFQ! And who eats them with chocolate sauce?

No one. And not enough powder sugar, not even close. Looked again. What is that? One bite worth of powdered sugar?I've never seen or heard of a dipping sauce with beignets. And you shouldn't see the beignets. More powdered sugar.

Please do not judge New Orleans based on Tiana's. Please.

Edited by Gardeneroflove

i'm "disneyholic family" on the dis, so if that's who you saw, then it was indeed me... :) (with a billion posts over there since 2000 or something like that....apparently too much time on my hands)..

thanks for posting it...it's an adorable menu, the shape of it..and the food choice looks good...i wonder if they'll let me order from both this and the adult menu...

after you posted the pictures of the adult desserts, i might be convinced to try the chocolate cake...

but i really like to have salad, but all the adult salads have creatures of some kind or another in them..

so maybe they'll give me the kiddie garden salad...

that would be fine..

a garden salad and three desserts...that sounds like it covers all the food groups, no? at least the ones that are important to me (mainly chocolate and sugar)...

Anyone can order from any menu. No problem. I order from kid's menu and from adults, same with dd.