Disney Wonder on Webcam showing her being stripped

Ex techie

Is Tiana's going to attempt to serve New Orleans style food?

Yup!

Bounty from the Bayou

Chow down on a lip-smackin’ menu of artfully prepared, Louisiana-inspired, Creole and Cajun grub for dinner.

Dinner

Blending southern home-style cooking with classic American flavors, Tiana’s Place invites you to drop in and sup on a tasty medley of mouthwatering fare influenced by the French Quarter. Nibble on the Creole-infused New Orleans Seafood Pepper Pot—a tantalizing bouillabaisse overflowing with calamari, shrimp, scallops and cilantro—or polish off a Cajun-spiced seabass on shrimp jambalaya alongside a crisp fennel salad and remoulade sauce. Whether you’re hankerin’ for bold and spicy or flavorful and familiar, there's something for nearly every palate on the menu.

Tuckered out... or fixin’ for dessert? Satisfy your sweet tooth with a confection of after-dinner delights, including Tiana's Buttermilk Beignets, Mama Odie's Chocolate Bread Pudding and the decadent New Orleans Banana Foster Sundae, just to name a few. It’s sure to leave you grinnin’ like a possum till the sun comes up!

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/tianas-place/

Also check out Scott's Wonder enhancement articles:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2016/09/disney-wonder-dry-dock-enhancements-update/

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2016/10/disney-wonder-ends-dry-dock-departs-cadiz-just-2-weeks-debut-texas/

ex techie

I grew up in New Orleans. Expect a in-depth report on the food. 😊 Assuming I return.

I grew up in New Orleans. Expect a in-depth report on the food. 😊 Assuming I return.

We lived in the NOLA area many years. I'm not expecting the food at Tiana's to be overly remarkable by what we know & love. Hopefully they'll surprise me. I'm not counting on it, though. This time next week we'all be having our first sleep of the cruise!

We lived in the NOLA area many years. I'm not expecting the food at Tiana's to be overly remarkable by what we know & love. Hopefully they'll surprise me. I'm not counting on it, though. This time next week we'all be having our first sleep of the cruise!

Me either. I laughed. But I'm not cooking or cleaning so zero complaints from me!

Enjoy! I'm getting excited to sail, my panic is lessening.

Six short days before our cruise. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Sure helps keep the excitement going while waiting.

Dot

Sailing Disney Wonder 11-10-16 (post dry dock)

Can't wait to hear allllllllllllll about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When we were in the canal last year, the ship next to us bounced off the canal wall. It made a horrible noise and you could see the spot on the wall where the collision had occurred. It was the far wall so I couldn't see any potential damage to the ship itself. I think it happens pretty frequently from looking at the walls.

I am not seeing the latest pictures either.

I hope DCL finally gets the food right and doesn't make NO food like someone from Kansas.

The sea food on the last trip was disappointing but living on the Chesapeake bay, raised my expectations.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

I am not seeing the latest pictures either.

I hope DCL finally gets the food right and doesn't make NO food like someone from Kansas.

The sea food on the last trip was disappointing but living on the Chesapeake bay, raised my expectations.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Unless the chef is from New Orleans and the sea food caught fresh from the gulf, I wouldn't expect much. I expect it'll be good, just don't compare it to home.

A few more from FB.

The Atrium carpet

Atriumcarp.png

New Tritons entrance and Aerial

Tritonsent.png

Azure entrance - it looks like shag pile carpet to me! lol!

AND a very very small dance floor.

Azureent.png

Cadillac Lounge piano

Cadlounge.png

After Hours hallway. I think the chandelier photo I posted above may be one of these if they color change?

AHcorridor.png

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie
to add