Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Seatrade have just released their new Cruise Ship Order Book summary today, due to the announcement that Carnival is going to take the expected 2019 delivery of the ship that was destined for P & O out of the UK.

This is most likely due to market shifts expected due to the events of 2016.

They have chosen to list the RCI Oasis IV as the first ship out for 2018, which would enforce the thought that Oasis IV will be the Barcelona based vessel for that summer season.

Seatrade have just released their new Cruise Ship Order Book summary today, due to the announcement that Carnival is going to take the expected 2019 delivery of the ship that was destined for P & O out of the UK.

This is most likely due to market shifts expected due to the events of 2016.

They have chosen to list the RCI Oasis IV as the first ship out for 2018, which would enforce the thought that Oasis IV will be the Barcelona based vessel for that summer season.

Fingers crossed! My family is looking to do the transatlantic on Oasis IV in 2018, and a seven day Med cruise before that. I'm already counting down the days, hours, minutes...:cool:

Madflyer, the P&O ship was destined to P&O Australia. This was the first time that Australia had a new build from Carnival. Carnival are now sending the Carnival Splendor to P&O Australia. It was interesting that Carnival made the announcement on the day that Ovation of the Seas arrived in Sydney.

Port schedules certainly point to the fact that Oasis IV is the planned ship for Barcelona.

Just the fact that they plan an early May season is a key indicator of that fact.

I was kind of hoping that one of the 'enthusiasts' that post frequently on the Oasis IV thread would post some re-assuring information here that the ship should definitely be ready for transfer to RCI in early 2018.

To me, Winter delivery would mean a December 21 to March 21 delivery date and it could be the case that the ship 'order-book' websites have interpreted delivery incorrectly.

Oasis 4 Europe season is just confirmed by ceo [emoji122][emoji122][emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They need more Oasis Class Ports in the Caribbean if this is right!

Right now the Oasis class ships can or do call at Costa Maya, Cozumel, Jamaica, San Juan, St Kitts, Nassau, St Thomas, St Martin and Labadee

Did I miss any?

Yeah that's clear, than obviously RCCL won't do the round trips from California to Hawaii, what I can understand to a certain point...

And I am pretty sure, RCCL will bring back Radiance to Alaska in 2018, I wouldn't know which other ship for the north- and southbound trips.

Let's see whether Explorer will sail from Seattle again...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking to do a southbound Alaskan cruise summer 2018. Any thoughts as to when itineraries will be posted?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I personally think they'll always be 3, one in each of the main ports. A fourth is questionable, IMO.

I would imagine that it would be Allure in PC, Harmony in FLL, and O4 in Miami. Oasis would go to Europe for the summer and then it would back up Harmony in FLL at Winter.

Remember that Oasis is due a dry dock in 2019.

For Summer 2018, O in PC, A and H in FLL and 4 in Barcelona.

Edited by Joe12