Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

But if you transfer you lose control

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We transfer to a TA and get 8-10% of the cruise back in obc. Over 20 cruises, so that is about the equivalent of 2 free cruises. Never had a problem; the need for control is a mystery to me

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Call me uninformed, but what is Nola? Is that New Orleans/Louisiana by any chance?

Would love for Adventure to come to Zeebrugge [emoji39][emoji7][emoji12]

Cindy

You are correct. NOLA = New Orleans, Louisiana. :)

We transfer to a TA and get 8-10% of the cruise back in obc. Over 20 cruises, so that is about the equivalent of 2 free cruises. Never had a problem; the need for control is a mystery to me

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you can reach your agent at any time, to take advantage of price drops, desirable cabins coming available, upgrades to higher categories due to above-mentioned price drops, then you've got it made. Those factors are my need for control.

Is anyone else getting the RCCL screen saying the site is down for "scheduled maintenance"? I just tried in a different browser and did not get a maintenance screen.

I just did a dummy booking on Symphony and made it all the way through to the money part :D -- I'm on iPad/Safari.

I had to clear my browser history a couple of days ago -- I was getting a blank screen.

Is anyone else getting the RCCL screen saying the site is down for "scheduled maintenance"? I just tried in a different browser and did not get a maintenance screen.

I'm able to see the new Symphony itineraries with IE, but can't even get to the home page with Firefox.

I am sticking with my theory that RC is having trouble programming the new classifications! Just read that several folks have noticed in current bookings that their stateroom now shows "owner's suite" with the same cabin number as their booked "balcony". When they called RC they were told it was a glitch in the system!

oh lord :rolleyes:

Majesty is coming up on cruise cal out of Port Canaveral through 2019.

Can not copy and paste for some reason but if you go into repositioncruises.com - go to Royal Caribbean then to Majesty. States "leaving the RCI fleet in spring 2018

Anyone know what ship will be replacing the Majesty out of Port Canaval.. I thought I read that it is leaving the fleet spring/summer 2018. Thanks

Hey, maybe we found the place where Adventure is going!;p