Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Grandeur is the one Royal ship I've never had any interest in sailing on, so it will be nice to see what new ship would be sailing from Baltimore as it's a fairly close port for me to fly or drive to.

Might be no ship in Baltimore if Vision class ships leave the fleet. The bridge limits which ships can be based there.

Wouldn't surprise me if they increased capacity in Bayonne to compensate removing a ship in Baltimore.

Like leaving Adventure up there? Could be, Explorer was up there year round. I can see more photos of crewmembers shoveling snow on the pool deck coming.

Is the limit in Venice still 96,000 GT?

It looks like it from a quick internet search

Radiance class may also sail into Venice with the current size restrictions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank goodness for that. We have little choice as it is here in Europe so to lose another embarkation port would be a major negative.

That seems likely. The way the Anthem gets pushed on their website and tv ads it is obviously not selling well.

Well it's certainly selling well on Canada/New England ... I personally can't see them getting rid of this class...they could always use more of them in Asia.

That seems likely. The way the Anthem gets pushed on their website and tv ads it is obviously not selling well.
Well it's certainly selling well on Canada/New England ... I personally can't see them getting rid of this class...they could always use more of them in Asia.

Lol, you guys aren't actually talking about selling the Quantum Class, are you? :rolleyes: It's not happening. They have billions invested in the class, and two more on the way.

Lol, you guys aren't actually talking about selling the Quantum Class, are you? :rolleyes: It's not happening. They have billions invested in the class, and two more on the way.

Lol. Floatel was definitely kidding around. He was responding to my terrible joke.

When is the new quantum ship due to go into service and is there any

indication it will be doing a season in europe before moving to its home port

A Royal Caribbean Manager told an Australian Travel Show in September last year it was going to be based in Asia/Australia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Royal Caribbean Manager told an Australian Travel Show in September last year it was going to be based in Asia/Australia

Why don't they just learn from the mistakes that was made with the earlier ships, adapt Q4 and 5, and give them a try in Europe/Caribbean.

Lol. Floatel was definitely kidding around. He was responding to my terrible joke.

;) I actually like the Q class. Then again... I still haven't found one I didn't like. I just love the ship I am on at any point in time. Whatever ship that is becomes my current favorite...

Why don't they just learn from the mistakes that was made with the earlier ships, adapt Q4 and 5, and give them a try in Europe/Caribbean.

Or simply not sail and book fare paying pax on a new ship before it is fully finished. Sadly the fall out from that last Europe launch has probably convinced Royal not to bother again, so apart from initial launch sailing and the subsequent TA we won't get anything different from Independence etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

They will have to go there as I don't see sending a third to Asia as a possibility.

Book a few extra Rhapsody voyages and score some OBC. It's been very lucrative for us in the past? [emoji33]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Well went ahead and booked!

The worst that can happen is I will get some OBC and book something else!

And managed to get corner aft junior suite 8096 so am well chuffed!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'd like to see at least one of the them go to Florida. Maybe seasonally in Europe.

It's all about the bottom line. By now RCI should have enough data to tell them if Asian sailings are more profitable than elsewhere. I can see a Q class home ported in PE along side Harmony during winter and Europe during summer.

A report from Voyager claim Next Cruise folk say Australia goes on sale late April.

Tried to get an update on Australia bookings a few minutes ago from the C&A rep, no luck they are clueless, UGH.

My TA is suppose to be checking daily, I guess I will too as of next week.

Belinda