Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Ok, so at 4am central time today website was working peachy :). Just as an FYI :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Agreed. It was a much improved site last night compared to yesterday afternoon, so I was able to book Harmony for next year without a glitch. Either my home PC interacts with the site much better than my office PC or it had something to do with the amount of daytime site traffic given so many new releases at once and people trying to get on to take a look.

The website was wonky. It kept coming up as a white screen when we were booking, until DH figured out that the screen was way to the right and we had to scroll to the left on each screen. That happened on two different computers with two different browsers.

Thanks, Ginny - that's a good tip. Even though I'd cleared my browsers, in Firefox I was getting a blank screen in "Search Results". The left column of choices was displayed - dates, cruise lengths, sailing to, ships etc. But to the right it was blank. I went back after your comment and low and behold, by scrolling down to the bottom of the left column, the results were indeed there! I've only had this problem in Firefox, not in Chrome or Edge. And it's my desktop PC.

I can get in with Safari, that 8 day cruise is pricey

(2 screenshots deleted)

1a4c2e13b13ca98287eb17a8ca5ed419.jpg

I want to thank you for posting all of these screenshots. Either while you were posting or while you on the website, Royal Caribbean was telling my TA that Harmony was unavailable. I had sent her info about the ship being released on Wed, and she was calling all day to get me on that ship on the dates we want, and they were being complete jerks. (She was transferring a booking I had made on our last cruise, and I am not sure that can be done online.) I had sent her itineraries from CruiseCal.com (thank you to whoever posted that link!) as well. They had the nerve to tell her that my info must have come from CruiseCritic, which is always inaccurate!

Once I passed on info from you and others that were on the website, she started getting different answers.

I now have our cruise and almost the cabin we want, and all the OBCs and discounts I am entitled to. I am grateful to all of you! (and my TA, who had to deal with the phone people!)

This is what I got from the Royal site when I tried to book the Serenade eastbound TA in 2018

0b4c96f29894b185000ddc70e4d00478.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Did a mock booking for an interior and oceanview, for one and for two adults. Guess what? Not one cabin available for one and for two people. Their website is going wonky..... Again!

I want to thank you for posting all of these screenshots. Either while you were posting or while you on the website, Royal Caribbean was telling my TA that Harmony was unavailable. I had sent her info about the ship being released on Wed, and she was calling all day to get me on that ship on the dates we want, and they were being complete jerks. (She was transferring a booking I had made on our last cruise, and I am not sure that can be done online.) I had sent her itineraries from CruiseCal.com (thank you to whoever posted that link!) as well. They had the nerve to tell her that my info must have come from CruiseCritic, which is always inaccurate!

Once I passed on info from you and others that were on the website, she started getting different answers.

I now have our cruise and almost the cabin we want, and all the OBCs and discounts I am entitled to. I am grateful to all of you! (and my TA, who had to deal with the phone people!)

Hilarious :'):'):'):'):'):')

This is what I got from the Royal site when I tried to book the Serenade eastbound TA in 2018

0b4c96f29894b185000ddc70e4d00478.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I got the same message last night when I checked suites and balconies. :o

I'm glad you were persistent and were able to utilize the inaccurate information we have all provided here. ;p;p

Like waving a red flag, lol!

Anyone having trouble accessing the website this afternoon? Specifically, trying to price compare cruises? I get the dreaded "down for routine maintenance" message. :eek:

Have you tried refreshing the screen when you get that message? I haven't priced things today, but when I kept getting that message yesterday, if I refreshed the screen, I would get pricing.

Like waving a red flag, lol!

Anyone having trouble accessing the website this afternoon? Specifically, trying to price compare cruises? I get the dreaded "down for routine maintenance" message. :eek:

Also fake news. Their website runs perfectly [emoji23]

I'm just grateful I received my cruise docs today without my computer imploding [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you tried refreshing the screen when you get that message? I haven't priced things today, but when I kept getting that message yesterday, if I refreshed the screen, I would get pricing.

That worked beautifully! Thanks for the tip -- I think I had read this earlier and forgot about it. Then it happened to me. :eek: