Afternoon Tea and other activities

Numer3

I'm cruising with my mother & 3 sisters in February on Liberty. I'm hoping that an afternoon tea is offered. Does anyone know?

We are getting excited about our cruise, and looking for some quieter type of activities. Any suggestions along those lines would be very welcome. Lectures? I did a (free) kitchen tour on Princess that was interesting once, really hoping there will be things likes this. Not sure if RC is known for this, but really we are just looking forward to spending a week together.

Thanks!

Lara

I'm cruising with my mother & 3 sisters in February on Liberty. I'm hoping that an afternoon tea is offered. Does anyone know?

We are getting excited about our cruise, and looking for some quieter type of activities. Any suggestions along those lines would be very welcome. Lectures? I did a (free) kitchen tour on Princess that was interesting once, really hoping there will be things likes this. Not sure if RC is known for this, but really we are just looking forward to spending a week together.

Thanks!

Lara

Sorry, there is nothing like the formal tea on Princess. There will be plenty of quiet spaces on board, but not much in the way of organized "quiet" activities like lectures.

I know its not the same but you can put together your own afternoon tea. Tea and coffee is always available and between windjammer/park cafe you will be able to find finger sandwiches, cakes and sometimes even scones. My wife and I have done this before and its not half bad!

No formal afternoon tea on RC. You can get coffee/tea pretty much any time. You can fix a small plate of desserts, or make your own afternoon sandwich or snack in the Windjammer buffet. Promenade cafe also has drinks, desserts, pre-made sandwiches.

Daily compass will list activities and whether there is a charge. Sometimes there is a minimum charge for materials. There are often things like scrapbooking, napkin folding, drink/wine suggestions/pairings, cooking demos, trivia. Spa will have lots of demos, usually more of a sales pitch, but you don't have to buy! Information from hairdressers/makeup staff can be interesting.