Anyone on Navigator now or due to sail soon please?

Hello everyone,

I know this is random, and a little cheeky, but is anyone on Navigator now, or soon to be on it who might very kindly check out the jewellery store to see if they stock the gold & diamonds crown & anchor pendant?

I saw one on Harmony, but decided it was quite expensive for just a whim purchase, so decided not to buy it. Then hubby told me he would buy it me for my 'big' birthday in November - but it had been sold :(

The lady in the store told me that they were sold on all ships except Indy, as they have a different jewellery suppliers.

We sail on Navigator in October, and hoping to pick one up but would like to know if they sell them before I get all excited !:)

If someone would very kindly find out for me (and the price would be great too) I would be very grateful and buy you a diet coke if we meet up on a cruise one day!! ;)

Thanks in advance for your replies and assistance

Jean

Edited by Jeannie333333

Not sure if it's 14K gold but the craftsmanship doesn't look that great. You can see the flange in the 4th and second to the last photos.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-14k-Gold-Pin-Badge-Royal-Caribbean-Cruises-Int-RCCL-10-Years-Employee-/282163229884?hash=item41b23d34bc:g:R5sAAOSwi0RXzaJ9

The first one is listed for 295.00 boo

This second one is listed for 99.00.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-14k-Gold-Pin-Badge-Royal-Caribbean-Cruises-Int-RCCL-10-Years-Employee-/282173914256?hash=item41b2e03c90:g:R5sAAOSwi0RXzaJ9

Just off Navigator last week. As I had looked all over the world for the pendent I made sure I check out the jewelry shop. (Regalia) They indeed did have the necklace & earrings in the full diamond "model". I also noticed cuff links.

I bought the gold (14K) with the single row of diamonds at Kay's in the Islands (via mail). I will have to say that I am very pleased that I did. The one I have I wear every day 24/7 and it has shown no wear it all. The solid diamond ones on the Navigator are 1/2 the size of mine.

Check out this thread from a while ago. It has the pictures of all that is available and where! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1989576

Edited by Aboat1

CanadaDeb asked for pictures so I posted those. I don't know why your thread didn't show up when I googled. Yours has the best pictures.

Sorry Jean, she has not got back to me yet , too busy entertaining the guests onboard probably and no free Wi-Fi!

I leave for Rhapsody in the morning so if do hear anything will let you know. I did ask if she could take pics.

Have a great cruise and thanks for trying :)

take care

Jean