Chops, Now 42 dollars

tonynypd

Just was looking at the website and noticed that Chops Grille is now 42 bucks. I remembered earlier during the summer that it was 39 or 35.

Now surpasses 150 Central Park as the highest priced Restaurant on the ship.

Anyone know if anything changed food wise, or was it just an increase?

T

Just was looking at the website and noticed that Chops Grille is now 42 bucks. I remembered earlier during the summer that it was 39 or 35.

Now surpasses 150 Central Park as the highest priced Restaurant on the ship.

Anyone know if anything changed food wise, or was it just an increase?

T

What ship?

I am disappointed that the price for dinner has risen to $42. I can't afford close to $100 per couple to eat there. Very sad.

Our last cruise in February we bought the $70 3 specialty dining meals. We at at Chops twice.

What is the cost for the 3 specialty dining package?

On Oasis/Allure it's:

3nts - $85pp

4nts - $100pp

5 nts- $115pp

150 Central Park is $45pp

On our upcoming Brilliance cruise it's:

3nts - $75pp

4nts - $90pp

5nts - $105pp

Chops is $35pp and Giovannis is $30pp

Guess the big ships get more for Speciaty Dining even though it's the same menu. :confused:

Just looked at my Navigator sailing. It's $35, with a 5nts for $105.

I sailed on Navigator out of Galveston in April 2015, and it was $30 and Sabor was $20, which we got for $15 because we went the first night. :eek:

It bothers me that it is NOT a set price throughout the cruise line. Rather, it is more like, "Let's make a Deal".

We just sailed on Enchantment and it was $35. Since we are Diamond+, we paid for a dinner and received one for free. Perhaps too many people are taking advantage of this benefit.

I was also surprised when we signed up to eat at Chops, the waiter asked me if we would like to do a Chef's table. I replied, "no thank you, we did that recently". He asked how much I paid, and I told him it was $75 or $80. He told me he could give it to us for $60! I still said, "no", and then he told me that to think about it as he could go down to $50:eek:

As I said, "Let's make a Deal".

I'm waiting to see what they will be charging for Christmas, NYE and New Years Day.:eek: lots of people reporting that this'd days are not available to book ahead of time.

I can imagine there will be a bunch of people rushing to the restaurant right after they board to book. I wonder if they will allow those with dining packages to book Christmas and NYE for no extra charge.