Upgrade!!!!

Sooo excited. We were booked in an interior guarantee and I noticed last night that the ocean view guarantees were about $90 more. I couldn't get through to RCCL last night and when I checked this morning, balconies were less than $200 per person more I decided to inquire on this and price dropped again!! We paid $94 total to upgrade from guaranteed inside cabin to balcony for a 12 night cruise. I am doing the happy dance 😄

We are sailing on the Serenade Oct 30. It's a 12 night repositioning cruise!!! woohoo!!!

Congrats to you! Great upgrade... and especially for 12 nights on any sailing... and even better on this awesome itinerary with St Lucia, Aruba & Curacao all on one sailing :D:D:D

I just looked, and a JS where you let them select it is under $3750.

Even an inside where they select it is under $1500.

A balcony where they select it is under $2200.

Wow, I guess they are having issues selling this cruise out.. At least the lower priced cabins.

Edited by reedl

Where do you go to see the upgrade deals?

How far out do deals start? Our cruise isn't until March 2017

There are no special upgrade deals. It is merely the difference between what you spent, and what the cruise is priced now. If it is after final payment, you can upgrade to a higher cabin level for the difference in what you paid subtracted from the current price.

Just keep watching the prices on the Royal Website.

There are no special upgrade deals. It is merely the difference between what you spent, and what the cruise is priced now. If it is after final payment, you can upgrade to a higher cabin level for the difference in what you paid subtracted from the current price.

Just keep watching the prices on the Royal Website.

Ah, got it! Thanks for the reply and thanks for replying to me on the other thread as well.

Sooo excited. We were booked in an interior guarantee and I noticed last night that the ocean view guarantees were about $90 more. I couldn't get through to RCCL last night and when I checked this morning, balconies were less than $200 per person more I decided to inquire on this and price dropped again!! We paid $94 total to upgrade from guaranteed inside cabin to balcony for a 12 night cruise. I am doing the happy dance

Wow! Very nicel. :)

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Sooo excited. We were booked in an interior guarantee and I noticed last night that the ocean view guarantees were about $90 more. I couldn't get through to RCCL last night and when I checked this morning, balconies were less than $200 per person more I decided to inquire on this and price dropped again!! We paid $94 total to upgrade from guaranteed inside cabin to balcony for a 12 night cruise. I am doing the happy dance 😄

THAT is phenomenal!! Congrats!!