B2B Under Current O Promotion

BettyFB

I have a question....If you signed up for a b2b under the current O promotion, how was it calculated? Was it kept as a b2b or combined as one cruise? Did you get to pick one benefit from each cruise, or just one total.

Thanks!

I do nt think it matters. My b2b is booked as one cruise with one reservation number (ta told me o wanted to book it that way) but I get all my benefits on each leg separately as if it were two. Each leg counts as a cruise towards status. Your ta can check on that

Btw the o website has a glitch where it is unable two show the two legs when they book the b2b with a single reservation number. Mike Moore is aware

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by bitob

I have a question....If you signed up for a b2b under the current O promotion, how was it calculated? Was it kept as a b2b or combined as one cruise? Did you get to pick one benefit from each cruise, or just one total.

Thanks!

You get one for each -- but I think they have to be the same. So if they offer 5 pp excursions for first cruise and 5 for second -- your invoice would show two entries for a total of 10 per person. But you can use only 5 free on first and 5 free on second. Cannot do 6 and 4.

Note O now combines B2B cruise on one booking number and web site is broken showing only the first portion. They are aware of the issue.

(Bob you are faster than me) :)

Edited by PaulMCO

We had a different promo not the O life

my TA got 2 booking numbers ...she had to battle for this but we did get the perks per each cruise ...no B2B discount but it was ok

Good to have a TA that will go to bat for you ;)

Lyn

Thank you for responding to my question! We booked an Oceania cruise a few months ago.... we have now decided to make it a longer cruise by adding on the cruise before. I should have information within the next day or so.... I'm hoping that they will count the b2b as two....the second half will then be our 5th cruise with them.

Thanks for your help! Betty

Thank you for responding to my question! We booked an Oceania cruise a few months ago.... we have now decided to make it a longer cruise by adding on the cruise before. I should have information within the next day or so.... I'm hoping that they will count the b2b as two....the second half will then be our 5th cruise with them.

Thanks for your help! Betty

If you already have one booked just make sure your TA gets a separate booking number for the new booking

Sometimes O will try to say it is a Grand Voyage but you want 2 credits not 1

jmo

If you already have one booked just make sure your TA gets a separate booking number for the new booking

Sometimes O will try to say it is a Grand Voyage but you want 2 credits not 1

jmo

It took me a long time to figure this out and even longer to convince my TA that getting two booking numbers was the better way to go. We would have reached a new O Club plateau much sooner and getting the appropriate perks that go with it. Also, sometimes one let of a B2B will end up being discounted and the other doesn't. It you are booked on a Grand Voyage, you don't get the discounts.