Robes in cabin

chicgotgame

I was wondering if it was allowed to wear your robes in the MDR/-Great Outdoors/Buffet in the mornings on NCL? What about Lunch? I know dinner is more formal. Anyone have any information on wearing robes to the Spa?

:D I can't tell if this is a joke question? Are you really thinking of wearing a robe in the Main Dining Room for breakfast? I am a super casual person and even that is too much for me :D:D:D

I was wondering if it was allowed to wear your robes in the MDR/-Great Outdoors/Buffet in the mornings on NCL? What about Lunch? I know dinner is more formal. Anyone have any information on wearing robes to the Spa?

Hopefully this is tongue in cheek - but I did once see someone wearing a robe in the buffet one morning :eek: - raised a few eyebrows - I am thinking that they could not wait for room service for their coffee ;). The spa will provide robes so no need to wear them to the spa.

sure why not. its not like your in public or at a restaurant type eating establishment. you know what the real problem is someone read this thread and said ohh that's a great idea.i truly hope your not serious but with the people is see wearing pajama bottoms at the supper market im not so sure.

It would look great with baseball cap and flips.

:rolleyes:

Seams like every cruise someone does. :D

I have seen people wear the robes over their bathing suits. When they are sunbathing or using the pools and they are ready for breakfast or lunch they eat in the Lido :eek:at the buffet and wear the robes. Have not seen any in the main dining room (and I hope not to either).

With the cost of luggage on flights, I thought I'd just throw a couple of bathing suits in my purse and wear the bathrobe everywhere. No lugging a bag to the airport, no pile of dirty laundry to get through when I get home.

Plus it's such a treat for everyone else to see my form clad in terrycloth.

Edited by callmehalia

With the cost of luggage on flights, I thought I'd just throw a couple of bathing suits in my purse and wear the bathrobe everywhere. No lugging a bag to the airport, no pile of dirty laundry to get through when I get home.

Plus it's such a treat for everyone else to see my form clad in terrycloth.

Ha ha ha. So very thoughtful of you [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums