Help booking Harmony escape room

dodgersmom

Any help would be appreciated. We are on the 11/12 sailing. I've booked all my entertainment and Internet but cannot find where to book the Escape Room. It's not under activities or entertainment in my cruise planner.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is the Escape Room?

An escape room is a puzzle where a group of people have to work together to solve clues and find a way to escape out of the room in an hour. On anthem the plot was we were stuck in the future and had an hour to find all the clues hidden in the room, figure out their secret meaning, and finally figure out the secret code that would get us back to the present. If you don't solve the puzzle in an hour then you lose the game. No real penalty, but it's fun to figure out the different riddles if you are into that sort of thing. We absolutely loved it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

I am on your sailing as well and want to book it, I keep checking. I did hear it will book up fast and sometimes it's only available on the cruise planner for one day, I really hope this isn't the case for us! If you happen to see it open up, would you mind posting on roll call? I will keep checking as well :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I've called, I've emailed. The calls resulted in telling me I would be contacted by email as to when it will be listed in the planner.. Never received a response. The 2 people I talked to at the Cruise Planning Desk did not even know what it was. When I Called Crown and Anchor for help, they suggested I keep checking. An email sent requesting when it would be listed on the cruise planner, went un-answered twice.

So let's just keep checking and let each other know if it shows up!!

When I bookedt the escape room on Anthem, I just went up to SeaPlex and found one of the SeaPlex attendants, and booked it there . The catch was I was trying to book an entire run for a group I had put together from my roll call. But my point is that you can book the escape room without anyone being near escape room they just have to have access to the computer at Seaplex

I don't think Harmony has a Seaplex

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Correct, Harmony does not have a Seaplex. But that is where the poster was able to sign up when on the Anthem. We might be able to reserve it via the stateroom TV, or the Royal IQ App. If not we will need to find out where to go to reserve it. They usually have an assigned area for reserving shows and on the Anthem referred to it as The Box Office. I am thinking it might be in the Entertainment Neighborhood.

Correct, Harmony does not have a Seaplex. But that is where the poster was able to sign up when on the Anthem. We might be able to reserve it via the stateroom TV, or the Royal IQ App. If not we will need to find out where to go to reserve it. They usually have an assigned area for reserving shows and on the Anthem referred to it as The Box Office. I am thinking it might be in the Entertainment Neighborhood.

On our last cruise on Allure they had the "box office" set up on the Promenade.

I said I would post the email answer I got from Royal Caribbean. Here it is, but not much of an answer, since I was specific in my questions. I asked 3.

Question 1: Since the Escape Room is not presently listed in the Cruise Planner for the Nov 12, 2016 Sailing, Will we be able to eventually pre book online prior to the cruise?

Question 2: If so, when will it be listed for on line reservations?

Question 3: If not how and where can we reserve it once on the ship?

Dear Mr. Xxxxxxxx:

Thank you for your e-mail. It is a pleasure to be of assistance.

I have researched the Escape the Rubicon experience as per your request. It is an experience that we are offering onboard the Harmony of the Seas, however, currently it is not available to reserve before the cruise.

Mr.Xxxxxxxx, thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean International. I hope this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

Nelson Frau, Executive Office

On our anthem cruise last month puzzle room was the last thing to open up online, it became available less than a month before our sailing

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

Based on that remark, I would tell the OP to check daily and it not already so, join your roll call so other people can check and notify. (I was just reading this thread as I know my wife would like this and it would give me an hour to myself somewhere.

Edited by BillOh