Elite internet package and unlimited internet

Josie2

Hi all. My husband and I are elite. Next April we are taking our 20 something nieces on a graduation gift cruise with us in an adjoining room. As elite we get 250 free minutes. We are considering upgrading to the Go Best option with unlimited internet. No flaming or comments about stealing. Both packages I believe are good for two devices. Would our nieces be able to use one or the other of those packages since we don't need both?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi all. My husband and I are elite. Next April we are taking our 20 something nieces on a graduation gift cruise with us in an adjoining room. As elite we get 250 free minutes. We are considering upgrading to the Go Best option with unlimited internet. No flaming or comments about stealing. Both packages I believe are good for two devices. Would our nieces be able to use one or the other of those packages since we don't need both?

The packages are shareable but you can only have one log in at a time. We did it for years but have now decided that it is easier if you have 2 logins.

You get a 30% discount on a single Package and 50% on the second one

As Elite, you only get 90 minutes. Elite+ gets 240 minutes per person.

If you get the unlimited package, you will lose the 240 minutes, but the other person will retain the 240. Only one device allowed on line at a time.

My wife used her 240 minutes to update e-mail on her iPhone, and I used the unlimited and switched between my iPhone and laptop. Only one device allowed to be on line at a time. If I had my laptop connected and tried to log on with my iPhone, it would prompt me to discontinue the laptop and logon to the iPhone.

If you have a logon ID and password, I guess you could let your niece use the unlimited internet during a particular time, but you couldn't both use it at the same time.

My mistake - 90 minutes it is. Sounds like we can figure out a way for someone not in our room to use one if our internet perks or packages.

Yours is a good question. If you buy the Best package you will each get unlimited minutes.

I am not convinced that there will be a way for you to also register for your 90 minutes, but it might be possible. I believe when you register for either package the system will ask for your name and cabin number and as I recall it is all done on line. Therefore I do not know if you can have both unlimited and 90 minutes. Since you can use multiple devices (one at a time) perhaps they can use one of your package with your log in.

By the way the 90 minutes would've used up quickly. If do not get the Best package you should consider upgrading your 90 minute package to the unlimited at a discount.

Good luck.