Is bed by slider?

Luvs2roam

Cabins are small...you are close to everything! BUT...it depends on the ship! Most ships are all the same, as far as where the beds are....only on Oasis/Allure or Harmony do the bed positions change....and it's only by a foot or two! No worries!

When you open the door to your cabin you will see where it is.:)

With some more info from the OP...there is a simple formula that will give the OP and many other's that ask this question the answer...A consideration to many when given the choice of which cabin they want to book.

Cabins are small...you are close to everything! BUT...it depends on the ship! Most ships are all the same, as far as where the beds are....only on Oasis/Allure or Harmony do the bed positions change....and it's only by a foot or two! No worries!

On Vision the panoramic rooms have differences! Bed at the window vs sofa at the window. So it's not just OAH, and with Vision it's a total flip flopping of furniture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With some more info from the OP...there is a simple formula that will give the OP and many other's that ask this question the answer...A consideration to many when given the choice of which cabin they want to book.

With all the ships in different classes they have in the fleet there is a simple formula that gives the answer? That is interesting.

Edited by Charles4515

On Vision the panoramic rooms have differences! Bed at the window vs sofa at the window. So it's not just OAH, and with Vision it's a total flip flopping of furniture.

Come on. You should know by now that CB posts only to up their post count and then runs. Factual information does not matter to CB.

On Oasis class ships there is.

What is the formula for Oasis Class?

Does it matter on a Oasis Class? All my outside balconies on Oasis Class had the sofa next to the balcony. Which way is supposed to be better?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

Does it matter on a Oasis Class? All my outside balconies on Oasis Class had the sofa next to the balcony. Which way is supposed to be better?

There's no universal "better". It's a matter of personal preference.

Find any pair of connecting cabins, look at them as if you are standing in the hallway, the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony, the cabin on the left has the bed by the closet. This pattern carries on and on with other cabins adjacent to the connecting cabins. Closet, balcony, closet, balcony, closet.....

I prefer the bed by the balcony as I find it difficult to access the closet when the bed is by the closet.

Part of it is how you have the room setup. On oasis class if you have the beds together we prefer it by the bath, gives us the feeling of a larger living space. If the beds are split we prefer them by the balcony as it is easier to get to the closet since the nightstands are between the beds.

As stated no correct answer, personal preference.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Find any pair of connecting cabins, look at them as if you are standing in the hallway, the cabin on the right has the bed by the balcony, the cabin on the left has the bed by the closet. This pattern carries on and on with other cabins adjacent to the connecting cabins. Closet, balcony, closet, balcony, closet.....

I prefer the bed by the balcony as I find it difficult to access the closet when the bed is by the closet.

Thanks for the formula.

Come on. You should know by now that CB posts only to up their post count and then runs. Factual information does not matter to CB.

I didn't notice who I was responding to.

Despite reputation I've found cb's posts to be fine quite often. :)

Oasis room 7556. Where's the bed. Near balcony or near closet/door. Either answer kindly or ignore. I don't think it's an adjoining room.

According to Ken's post, #17 on this thread and quoted above, cabin 7556 will have bed by balcony since it's the second over from right side connecting cabin 7552. ;)

Edited by robtulipe