Carnival Miracle Ship Tour Videos

GoProCruiser

Actually I can tell from your posts. Not sure what they have to do with the op's post other than the Vegas comment but the rest was... What's the word ...... Off topic comes to mind

Sent from my iPhone

And asking if there is a full moon is on topic?

Thanks for posting these videos. They were cool. I sailed the Miracle several times when she was on the East Coast. I had a great time on each voyage!

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed them! I still have a few more that I need to post! The Miracle is a great ship. Glad the West Coast got her!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed them! I still have a few more that I need to post! The Miracle is a great ship. Glad the West Coast got her!

Thanks for all the videos. We are doing the 15 day Hawaii aboard the Miracle, but not until Dec 2017. I loved the interior promenade on Pride, didn't know about the secret deck on 4. We are on 4 yay.

Thanks for all the videos. We are doing the 15 day Hawaii aboard the Miracle, but not until Dec 2017. I loved the interior promenade on Pride, didn't know about the secret deck on 4. We are on 4 yay.

How exciting! Sounds like a wonderful cruise! I still have more Carnival Miracle videos I need to edit and upload. I've been working on launching my cruise website. Lol. Thanks for watching!