Coupons for diamond + on 5 day cruise

gary2835

• 1 month later...

Can someone tell me what the internet coupon is for D+ (its been a while). I'm on the 3 night Harmony coming up and trying to figure out if we are better purchasing the 50% off sale @ $8.99 going on right now. We will have 2 coupons as we are both D+. My daughter is online ALOT.

We have a lot of activity packed into these three days (so many shows), so I'm still thinking we would probably be better using our coupons.

I don't know the discount for a 5 days cruise, but we were on Allure last week (7 days) and the Diamond + discount was "2 FREE DAYS of internet usage or $39.98 off any internet purchase (Valid for ONE device and two individual 2 x 24 consecutive hour sessions)."

It's the same discount regardless of the length of the cruise.

Can someone tell me what the internet coupon is for D+ (its been a while). I'm on the 3 night Harmony coming up and trying to figure out if we are better purchasing the 50% off sale @ $8.99 going on right now. We will have 2 coupons as we are both D+. My daughter is online ALOT.

We have a lot of activity packed into these three days (so many shows), so I'm still thinking we would probably be better using our coupons.

The last time we were on a 3-night cruise, the D+ coupon ($59.95) covered the cost of a single device for the duration of the cruise.