Majesty Oct 3rd

You might be in for a rough ride home, we will be watching.

Came home on Monarch with Sandy pushing us all the way. Barely made it into PC as they closed the port at midnight. It actually was not rough at all on board. I guess going max out with high winds from Sandy pushing kept us on top of the swells.

Read a friends email that RCI told them that if we can't get back to PC she will divert to an alternate and guests will be bussed back. Not us, we are B2B ;)

Years ago a friend on a Carnival ship had that happen. He was bussed back to PC and his dad to Orlando for his flight out.

Edited by Scotty G

Paul, you moved? Sorry to hear that! Where are you now?

Hi Stacy. :) I'm in New Orleans now. I was offered a job promotion and took it, so I had to move to the big city. I went from one form of crazy to another. If given the choice again, I'd still do this....but I'm really missing the Keys. It's the country's most beautiful waters, in my opinion. :(

Hi Stacy. :) I'm in New Orleans now. I was offered a job promotion and took it, so I had to move to the big city. I went from one form of crazy to another. If given the choice again, I'd still do this....but I'm really missing the Keys. It's the country's most beautiful waters, in my opinion. :(

I bet you miss it. Hope you can go visit soon.

We are headed down to Siesta Key tomorrow...bit worried about Matthew!