October 1 price change

Hello

I was on the Seabourn Board and they are having a massive price decrease of about $2000 US per person. I think their bookings are way down.

Instead I think that Regent has made big additions like the airfare and pre-cruise hotels etc.

Hello

I was on the Seabourn Board and they are having a massive price decrease of about $2000 US per person. I think their bookings are way down.

Instead I think that Regent has made big additions like the airfare and pre-cruise hotels etc.

Thank you for posting this information. Unfortunately, the slump in cruise sales is probably affecting most cruise lines. We will only book new cruises onboard in the hopes that Regent's "price guarantee" will be an extra protection for us. In the meantime, our TA tracks every increase or decrease so it is one less thing that we need to think about.

Thanks, New London for the news. I was hoping to hear that some cruises went down in price. The one we are currently booked on is up there in cost. I would like to switch if I see something that would work at a better price point. We love being on the ship and by now have been quite a few places. It comes down to what shall we repeat. I am by no means complaining but it makes us more flexible in what we choose.

All seven segments of mine in 2017/2018 stayed the same. :(

Maybe with no one cruising in 2016/2017 there will be so much pent up demand that the prices will actually go up instead of down. :confused:

Marc