Suite Question - Premium Drink Package

Woobstr112G

Please tell me more about the wine cooler. Are you saying the Bulter will restock bottles on wines for your room consumption? I assume they have to be wines in the premium package.

I was not aware of this perk. Do I understand correctly?

Thanks

The RS has both a mini bar fridge plus a wine chiller but the wine chiller does not come filled with wine. Our butler used it to store more beer and soft drinks.

The extra beer was a nice thought but I think we only used 3 bottles over the 14 nights.

OMG I am getting more excited by the hour!! We are in a RS on the Summit for the repo from Bayonne to San Juan 10/16!!! DH thinks we are in a SS which i booked for us 8 months ago. The prices dropped and I RAN to the TA and upgraded us to the RS!!! He has NO idea. I cannot wait for 3 days at sea! We will also be celebrating his birthday on 10/18 and have booked Tuscan Grill for dinner!

Let me more about the Butler. Can he get us popcorn when we go up to see movies on the top deck?? Do you think there will be blankets because it will be chilly coming out of NJ? So may questions!

Thank you,

Jodi

What a great surprise! Hope you manage to keep the secret until check in!

First the popcorn, I don't know if it is standard stock or if our butler just happened to have some! I suggest you take a pack of microwaveable popcorn with you and then if your butler doesn't have any he can just pop yours in the microwave. This is what we are going to do for our Oct cruise. Your butler will get you blankets.

Make sure your Michael's Club host and Tuscan Grill M'D knows your husband has a birthday on board, and have a think about what treats he may like (bridge tour?).

Have a wonderful cruise!

OMG I am getting more excited by the hour!! We are in a RS on the Summit for the repo from Bayonne to San Juan 10/16!!! DH thinks we are in a SS which i booked for us 8 months ago. The prices dropped and I RAN to the TA and upgraded us to the RS!!! He has NO idea. I cannot wait for 3 days at sea! We will also be celebrating his birthday on 10/18 and have booked Tuscan Grill for dinner!

Let me more about the Butler. Can he get us popcorn when we go up to see movies on the top deck?? Do you think there will be blankets because it will be chilly coming out of NJ? So may questions!

Thank you,

Jodi

Chemmo gave you good advice, but they usually have blankets up there when it is cold, certainly ask for one, or use a phone there to ask and he should bring it up to you, on deck 12 aft. They will have popcorn for special showings I think, but not all the time, but I think if you ask, he will make it happen.

Happy sailing,

Jenna