Headliner on Harmony

This happened to us too (we just got off on Sunday). With one exception, all the shows I had booked as soon as they opened up were switched to other times or cancelled. I received email notification two days before sailing. The headliner show was cancelled and I was told in the email that it was being replaced by a comedy show that would not require reservations. In fact, there WAS a headliner show.

If you haven't done so already, I recommend you download the royal iq app and use it as soon as you board to double check your reservations and rebook any that need to be rebooked.

Have a great cruise. :)

It will disappear when they change the time and the new time has a conflict with another booking (f.e. dinner - there has to be a 2 hour gap for dinner) and there´s no other option.

Our show times have been changed around. But I did receive emails about all cancellations and changes.

steamboats

All of which makes a mockery of the whole purpose of advance entertainment bookings. In our case they changed "Grease" to a time that we obviously couldn't do since it clashed with our traditional late seating dinner time, and they changed the ice-skating show to a time that clashed with our booking for "Columbus the Musical".

Why would you do that? :confused: If you're going to change people's bookings around then surely you should make sure you're not double booking them. I was not best pleased and had to rebook everything once on board.

Which makes me think that there should be no advance entertainment bookings at all. Stuff happens, performers get sick, show times have to be shuffled around, headliners leave earlier than planned, etc. etc. If everyone booked their entertainment on board when the shows and times are pretty much guaranteed there would be less hassle and stress.

Rant over... :o