Price drops

marci22

Thanks- I have found that the fish does not swim (work:)) as good as it used to

I guess I've been lucky, I've gotten 3 price drops on a cruise in December from that site. However, I appreciate the heads up to do some manual checking too.

I totally agree "fishy" went on vacation as rccl says sometimes, they use to be wonderful and accurate, which ship/date are you sailing on for the price drop?

Several of the 2017 Anthem cruises to Canada/NE have a 'balcony the same as outside' promo going on. Also the BOGO60 may price your cruise out differently than another promo. I'd just check everything.

Several of the 2017 Anthem cruises to Canada/NE have a 'balcony the same as outside' promo going on. Also the BOGO60 may price your cruise out differently than another promo. I'd just check everything.

THANK-YOU for posting this....I just saved $900 on my Anthem cruise for next Sept!!! Amazing!!

ok...I'll bite (pun intended)....what's fishy?...app or website and is there a cost?

Website...and yes there is a cost....we aren't allowed to name the site but google is your friend....

Just saved another $466 on my Feb. Brilliance cruise...Royal has some amazing prices on the website now....it's scarey...I keep waiting for the oooops...no we aren't giving you that price phone call!:eek:

THANK-YOU for posting this....I just saved $900 on my Anthem cruise for next Sept!!! Amazing!!

:eek: better than I did.

I just called to check another price and it also went down a bit. First guy's price didn't match mine, so I told him to leave it. Then the 2nd rep gave me the price I found. So know your prices before you call!

Edited by marci22

Believe me I was shocked!! Sailing solo in a D8 balcony for $1,400 is pretty amazing to me...and for a 9nt cruise...

Karen what category are you in on our BR cruise? We have a D2 and it looks like they are gone. D1's are more than we booked at.

Good day for you today Congrats!!!

Karen what category are you in on our BR cruise? We have a D2 and it looks like they are gone. D1's are more than we booked at.

Good day for you today Congrats!!!

Ellen, I have a D2 on our Brillance cruise...the last price drop I got a few months ago had my price down to $1333.79...I just got a price drop on my D2 with a new price of $867.69...so you might want to check again...she even said a JS would be I think $46 more...but I'm trying to get a crystal block on Majesty so that wouldn't work for this trip...

Occasionally check your cruise prices, even if you use a price monitoring service. I checked today and got a price drop on my cabins; fishy did not send me an alert.

How is your alert configured? When you check the historical prices on the site does it show the price change you found manually?

How is your alert configured? When you check the historical prices on the site does it show the price change you found manually?

So I just went to look, and it seems like only certain sub categories of balcony were on alert. I usually just 'create balcony alert'. Looks like only 1 sub category was on alert.

So I went in and created an alert for every sub category there is: there are actually 6 sub categories of balcony.

D1 E1 BC all the other Ds DO and SB

This was for Anthem. Weird because I created a suite alert with one click and it is sending me all of the categories, not just 1.

Edited by marci22

omg glitch alert-

when you book one person in a balcony, you get 60% off that person. I had my son in an interior for $1500 and now he is in a balcony for $1000. Not sure what it works for but try it if you are travelling as a single anywhere.

So I just went to look, and it seems like only certain sub categories of balcony were on alert. I usually just 'create balcony alert'. Looks like only 1 sub category was on alert.

So I went in and created an alert for every sub category there is: there are actually 6 sub categories of balcony.

D1 E1 BC all the other Ds DO and SB

This was for Anthem. Weird because I created a suite alert with one click and it is sending me all of the categories, not just 1.

Also make sure you add the different rate codes that may be applicable. For example, if you want to see alerts on senior, state, or other fares.

Also make sure you add the different rate codes that may be applicable. For example, if you want to see alerts on senior, state, or other fares.

Yes I did all that. I've used this service many times. Not sure why it's different this time.

omg glitch alert-

when you book one person in a balcony, you get 60% off that person. I had my son in an interior for $1500 and now he is in a balcony for $1000. Not sure what it works for but try it if you are travelling as a single anywhere.

Yep..both my cruises are booked as Solo's....:D

Yep..both my cruises are booked as Solo's....:D

yeah it is essentially no single supplement. It's the same price to put two people in one room or two singles in two rooms. And double points.

Edited by marci22

As we all know you have to be ready to move quickly when you see that. I guess my sailings must have gone up in price because when I figured them out as 2 singles all of them were $200 - $300 higher, not really worth it.

Congrats to those that could take advantage of it

As we all know you have to be ready to move quickly when you see that. I guess my sailings must have gone up in price because when I figured them out as 2 singles all of them were $200 - $300 higher, not really worth it.

Congrats to those that could take advantage of it

I went to book something else and I got that circle going around and around and around. Then when I got in, the prices were back to normal.

I went to book something else and I got that circle going around and around and around. Then when I got in, the prices were back to normal.

I just saw that now as well....finger's crossed they honor the prices that were showing earlier...my cruise planner is showing the new pricing...and the reps could see it as well...so hopefully it stays...