I sea what you did .......?

cruisefam38

Having lurked on these Cruise Critic boards for 15 years, and occasionally posted under one name or another, I have realized that times they are achanging, and I have not changed with them. Therefore, I have attended and recently graduated from the College of Click Bait , and now have a degree in BS which is helpful in creating Internet postings with vague titles that say nothing substantive, ask questions that are meaningless to most everyone who is not ME, and furthermore gives me the credentials to spout off about issues that are already solved, are moot to begin with, or DESERVE CAPITALS LETTERS in IMHO even if I know knothing about the OP's legitimate question or concern, even when I'm the OP.

Feel free to comment, refute my claims, or simply chat amongst yourselves.

Please don't forget to fill out my survey:

Is the Caribbean better? 0 yes 0 no

Are suites sweeter on this cruise line or that one? 0 yes 0 no

Given their size, should interior staterooms be called staterooms? 0 yes 0 no

Should Sushi on Five be called 5 つの上の寿司? 0 yes 0 no

(Sorry I will be unable to provide the results of survey, which was after all, only for my use)

Thank you for playing.

LOL -- You DO know that some folks out there will think you're serious, don't you? ;)

And, my answers to your poll questions are:

-- yes

-- yes

-- no

and -- I have insufficient date upon which to base an accurate response. :D

Edited by wwcruisers

You sound way too educated to be allowed to post ramblings on any topic on this forum. SHAME ON YOU for posting opinions on topics about which you obviously know nothing!:D And...you never once mentioned important issues like tipping, dress code, chair hogs, booze smuggling, or even told us how you plan to bring your service gerbil on your next trip.

Poll Answers:

Not today

That one

Depends on what country you're from

No, it should be called Deck Six except in New Zealand

I think the Caribbean is no better than it was. You never mentioned urup; that is where I go. Your opinion is unbiased, yet makes no sense...please repost at the office!

Thank u

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance

Having lurked on these Cruise Critic boards for 15 years, and occasionally posted under one name or another, I have realized that times they are achanging, and I have not changed with them. Therefore, I have attended and recently graduated from the College of Click Bait , and now have a degree in BS which is helpful in creating Internet postings with vague titles that say nothing substantive, ask questions that are meaningless to most everyone who is not ME, and furthermore gives me the credentials to spout off about issues that are already solved, are moot to begin with, or DESERVE CAPITALS LETTERS in IMHO even if I know knothing about the OP's legitimate question or concern, even when I'm the OP.

Feel free to comment, refute my claims, or simply chat amongst yourselves.

Please don't forget to fill out my survey:

Is the Caribbean better? 0 yes 0 no

Are suites sweeter on this cruise line or that one? 0 yes 0 no

Given their size, should interior staterooms be called staterooms? 0 yes 0 no

Should Sushi on Five be called 5 つの上の寿司? 0 yes 0 no

(Sorry I will be unable to provide the results of survey, which was after all, only for my use)

Thank you for playing.

What's Donald trump doing here?!

Thank you all for your spirited responses!

You've warmed the cockles of my seasick heart and reminded me of why it's worth visiting this website.

Everybody except Kartgv that is, who smuggled gerbils onboard and confused everyone not a Kiwi by randomly changing the deck signs. A totally unacceptable lack of accurate rectitude.

New Survey Questions:

Does one put stamps on their mail at the repost office whilst traveling in urup? 0 yes 0 no 1 maybe

May I have this dance? 0 yes 0 no 1 ROFL

Edited by cruisefam38

Well done cruisefam, well done indeed! Your post captured the very same frustrations I've been feeling with this board lately, but you've articulated those frustrations in much more constructive and humorous manner.

Thanks for this post, as it not only gave me a good laugh, but also eased my frustrations and showed me there are still lots of good Celebrity folk out there who don't whine and complain over the most trivial things.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums