No Europe 2017- any suggestions?

koopmanclan

No Europe from Carnival this year.....have been spoilt by Allure of the Seas and Vista over the last few years.

Now can't imagine doing any other holiday apart from cruising.

Any suggestions for a Europe cruise with similar status to the Vista / Allure.

Thanks in advance

No Europe from Carnival this year.....have been spoilt by Allure of the Seas and Vista over the last few years.

Thanks in advance

If you can wait until May'ish 2018, I bet Carnival Horizon will have Europe sailings before she comes to the U.S.

NCL Getaway will be doing a Baltics route in Summer 2017. It's a fairly new ship (2014). HAL also has the new Koningsdam this year that will be sailing the Med and Northern Europe in 2017. You might also look at MSC Cruises. They're an Italian cruise line, I believe, and they have several new ships (Seaview, Seaside, Meraviglia) doing Mediterranean cruises. Have never done a European cruise, though, just land vacations, but those are the cruise lines I know of that have newer ships. I'm sure there are others.

Thanks in advance

Like others have said, if you want carnival you will need to wait until 2018, or chose another cruise line if you want 2017, many choices if you look around.

As you can see from my signature, I love Carnival. However, I want to see more of the world and Holland America and Princess both offer wonderful European itineraries. We've booked HAL's new Koningsdam for a 14 night Northern Europe cruise in May, 2017. Can't wait!

Princess does Europe well. Much better than Carnival.

100% agree with that statement and we are on the Vista right now in Athens, Greece...we are having a great cruise though. We have done both the Baltics and the Fjords of Norway on Princess and had an amazing time. They do a great job and whoever said that the NCL Jewel of the Seas would be the largest ship in Europe next year has never seen a Princess Royal Class ship. You will not be disappointed with Princess at all.....btw we ran into the same issue as you. Once carnival pulled out of Europe a few years back, it gave us the option to try out Princess. We are now platinum on Princess and should be Elite soon...and that is after earning platinum on a carnival. We do wish we would have tried out Princess or Celebrity earlier than we did.