Scored with the upgrade advantage bid process

Miacruise94

New to upsells, so I am curious. Is that 498/pp on top of what you already paid? I am assuming yes, but then again I have heard some upsell stories that make me wonder.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's 498/pp on top of what I paid. It's still a good deal.

10/30

Thanks for the information. Well, so much for the 48 hours before sailing for the decision, I now assume that is a latest date. Good to know they will accept an offer early. Were you given any choice of cabin?

Edited by Até

Curious when you placed bids on haven were there lots of haven left that you could see if you did a fake booking? My sailing looks almost all sold out and I leave in December but I placed some bids no response yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, I am not the OP but I also had my bid accepted today. I had bid on the aft suite category H6. When I did the mock booking there were 2 aft suites avail; one on deck 10 and another on 13. I was assigned 12904. So I am guessing whoever had that room won a bid of their own. When I do a mock booking now there is still availability for H6 but it is being sold as a guarantee. So excited, can't wait!

I ended up booking the last available H5 Haven today for the 10/30 sailing on the Getaway. Ended up being 3,719.40 out the door including all 4 free at sea. I thought that was a really good price. I sailed on the breakaway last year and upsold to a H5 but only included the drink package. By the time I bought a 3/dining package, gratuities it was only a few hundred less than I paid today. So totally happy and only 20 days more to go:D

I ended up booking the last available H5 Haven today for the 10/30 sailing on the Getaway. Ended up being 3,719.40 out the door including all 4 free at sea. I thought that was a really good price. I sailed on the breakaway last year and upsold to a H5 but only included the drink package. By the time I bought a 3/dining package, gratuities it was only a few hundred less than I paid today. So totally happy and only 20 days more to go:D

I'm in the same situation on my cruise in a couple months. Currently six or seven two bedroom suites left and price has dropped a few times. I will either have to try for upsell or see if there is a price drop last minute. Unfortunately there are some cabins I will not accept. Currently I'm waiting for a price drop that approximates what I will have to spend for upsell. That is a good price for H5 with all Haven perks.

Hi, I am not the OP but I also had my bid accepted today. I had bid on the aft suite category H6. When I did the mock booking there were 2 aft suites avail; one on deck 10 and another on 13. I was assigned 12904. So I am guessing whoever had that room won a bid of their own. When I do a mock booking now there is still availability for H6 but it is being sold as a guarantee. So excited, can't wait!

My bid was accepted today also. Got bumped up to a mini suite! Excited for a bigger bathroom and a higher deck! :)