Fiction or ??

Renmar

I was planning my cruise when a review was posted, I read it and it has told me about everything I was going to do and see. I will just stay in the room since I know everything on this trip. Why did they do this to me?? :eek:

If you stay in your room, you won't have any stories to come back and share!

Or will they ? Schrodinger's cat might tell you otherwise

Wow! First we get Godwin's Law and now a reference to Schrodinger's cat! I'm beginning to wonder if I may not actually be the only geek or at least semi-geek here... :D

Edited by Thrak

This is getting way too philosophical for me:confused: I have to look up all this stuff so I know (kind of) what you guys are talking about.

Lets get back to more important things like Bacon-Tender Line jumpers-or the guy that took all 15 or so pieces of those little fruit cups last time we were on the Star doing the Pacific coastal. People staring but he didn't blink an eye.

Theo

Back to funny stories. On another line I was in the large ladies room after dinner. There was a line, a woman in front of me turned around and very loudly said, They should have more toilets on this ship. I looked at her and said, I have one in my cabin, in fact I believe every one else does also.

She just didn't get it. Everyone else was laughing.

Back to funny stories. On another line I was in the large ladies room after dinner. There was a line, a woman in front of me turned around and very loudly said, They should have more toilets on this ship. I looked at her and said, I have one in my cabin, in fact I believe every one else does also.

The one thing I wish they'd do is put the toilets in the same location on each deck, maybe behind the lifts or similar.

I'll never forget the lady yelling at the Buffet Steward that she had to come to the Buffet for Breakfast because she didn't change her clock and the dining room was closed. How dare they do such a thing to her, she specifically said "it's my VACATION you know!"

Thank you for this story!!!!! It made my day. We fly out tomorrow for a 28 day Hawaii, Tahiti so just getting my morning cruise story fix.