"O" Marketing has lost their mind

PaulMCO

OH GEE thanks for the expert advice :rolleyes:

I would have never thought of doing a B2B otherwise ....NOT

The advice, was that by booking more than 1 cruise, you get far more benefits by booking each segment entirely independent of the others. When booking as a back to back you tend to get only one OBC credit for the composite that you put together. So whether you do 2 -3 or 4 or even 6 you will be better off doing each reservation independent of the others.,

Many folks dont understand that and book a "grand voyage " thinking it will be a better deal... Of course you probably know that, but others might not.

The advice, was that by booking more than 1 cruise, you get far more benefits by booking each segment entirely independent of the others. When booking as a back to back you tend to get only one OBC credit for the composite that you put together. So whether you do 2 -3 or 4 or even 6 you will be better off doing each reservation independent of the others.,

Have no idea where you come up with this misinformation

My TA always books my B2B cruises on separate invoices so I get the perks for each cruise & any Oceania Club benefits for EACH cruise

If it is listed as a GV then it can be an issue

You need a REALLY GOOD TA to get things done the right way

Many folks dont understand that and book a "grand voyage " thinking it will be a better deal... Of course you probably know that, but others might not.

Not true at all. Get a different ta.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My TA always books my B2B cruises on separate invoices so I get the perks for each cruise & any Oceania Club benefits for EACH cruise

If it is listed as a GV then it can be an issue

You need a REALLY GOOD TA to get things done the right way

And let's not forget the air credit for the second cruise. Or, if it's a B2B2B2B, those air credits can really add up.:)

Good advice, I do this but on occasion have had to change cabins because someone else has already chosen the stateroom we like - a minor annoyance for the benefits we reap. :)