Transport from Ft Lauderdale to Miami

There are two that I would recommend, we just recently used both.

The first is Jiffy Jeff. We had a newer model Mercedes Van that was very clean and a very nice driver. We had excellent communication and email confirmation, including a reminder email. We also got the driver's name and phone number. Our reservation request was one they normally don't do, before finalizing he emailed cheaper alternatives and suggestions. But, we wanted private car service and Jeff happily provided the transportation.

http://www.gojiffyjeff.com/

The other is Airport Shuttle, Inc. Again, excellent communication and email confirmations. We were texted the driver's name and number the previous night. And, he was in contact with us in the morning. This driver had a Nissan Quest van and was also a clean newer model. He had a great personality which made the trip enjoyable.

https://fortlauderdaleairportshuttle.com/

This is what you do....when you get off the boat in FLL go to Lesters diner right outside the port on marina mile. Less than a mile away I think. Enjoy a great breakfast there. Be in no rush. Then take an uber down to boat in Miami whenever you are ready. No stress.

Uber is an easy app for a smart phone. Very safe. Millions of people use it. Much cheaper than a taxi.

Try QLS, we did it last year.

I am using QLS in november... i have used them before for both private and shuttle service and they have been great ....MIA to FLL private car four people- $125. Since we are going to be gone with lots of luggage I want a guaranteed car waiting.