Carnival 110% Excursion Best Price Guarantee

geaux_aces

I wanted to report a success story on the excursion guarantee.

I booked a 2 stop snorkel in Bonaire for next month through Carnival for me and my DS. Carnival charged $79.99 for me and $69.99 from DS. Found the same excursion on the company's website that Carnival contracts with (same boat and everything) for $44 and $22. Carnival approved the claim in under 24 hours. I'm getting $92.38 in onboard credit. New excursion price with the 110% difference is $40.40 for the adult and $17.20 for the child.

It pays to search the web and submit those forms!

Does Carnival actually change the price of their excursion for you or just give you the difference + in on board credit???

The new price shows up in my documents. They don't refund money to you, but it shows up as onboard credit.

Does Carnival actually change the price of their excursion for you or just give you the difference + in on board credit???

Hi, Riff! In order to price match, you must have already booked the Carnival excursion. They provide 110% of the difference in OBC.

I wanted to report a success story on the excursion guarantee.

I booked a 2 stop snorkel in Bonaire for next month through Carnival for me and my DS. Carnival charged $79.99 for me and $69.99 from DS. Found the same excursion on the company's website that Carnival contracts with (same boat and everything) for $44 and $22. Carnival approved the claim in under 24 hours. I'm getting $92.38 in onboard credit. New excursion price with the 110% difference is $40.40 for the adult and $17.20 for the child.

It pays to search the web and submit those forms!

Congrats

You just informed Carnival that the vendor they had a contract with was violating the terms and conditions of the contract by selling directly to cruise customers.