Liquid creamer

mandms40

is it ok to bring a 16oz bottle of Coffeemate flavored creamer onboard, and what about a 750 liter bottle of Bloody Mary Mix?

No Bottle liquids

From Carnival's website:

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

I read we can pack up the tiny little coffee creamers, comes in a box, indiv servings, that doesn't need the fridge. We are doing that, this time. I'm picky about coffee- may just drink my tea or soda instead. We'll see.....

Coffeemate puts out a small squeeze container of creamer that doesn't need to be refrigerated.

A couple of those might work fine. DW uses it and one container worked for here on a 7 day. But she's a cuppa day drinker.

We bring the creamers in the small containers. If you can't find the bloody mary mix you like in cans, perhaps V8 or even just tomato juice would suffice. They will confiscate a bottle of bloody mary mix if they find it.

Think Snap-E-Tom! Not "Whoa I had to drink a V8!":D

I too enjoy creamer (esp flavored). Coffeemate makes something that is easy to travel with and will fit in my pocket when I go on deck. It's called Coffee-Mate 2Go. They are the size of the small flavored water squeeze things.

Do a search for it....it's a very condensed, thick liquid but a little bit in a cup goes a LONG way!

Just my suggestion!

I used to bring the box of individual flavored creamers. I discovered the little squeeze bottle and brought 2 last cruise. Tastes the same, easier to pack and small enough to easily carry throughout the day. Instead of grabbing a handful, and sometimes forgetting them, I put the little bottle in my bag that I carry around and always have it in case I want to grab a cup of coffee.

Tina

Next up.......Carnival Elation.....Halloween cruise. 10/31/16

I read we can pack up the tiny little coffee creamers, comes in a box, indiv servings, that doesn't need the fridge. We are doing that, this time. I'm picky about coffee- may just drink my tea or soda instead. We'll see.....

That is exactly what I do. I buy two boxes of different flavors and pack them in my checked luggage. I've never had an issue.

• 1 month later...